Regarding Covid

Yep. Very mild so far, something like 6 days since my first symptoms that I didn’t recognize at the time.

That is the thing Americans simply don't get ( Or in some cases, refuse to get)
Being vaccinated doesn't mean you can't get infected, but it does mean your symptoms will be less severe.

A fellow leukemia sufferer ( Who has the same type as I) got it after taking both shots.
Spent 5 days on artificial respiration and when they finally let him out of the hospital, he said the doctor told him very bluntly, that had he not been vaccinated, he would not have survived.

Since most everybody here are vaccinated ( Except the muslims, and, not being a nice person, I hope they all catch covid in the worst way) we have started offering a 3rd shot to those who are most at risk, like me.

So soon I'll get my 3rd micro chip.
Add to that the fact my new hearing aids can be remotely controlled from the supplier.

Murphy should have a field day with that.

They are coming for everyone... two shots was fully vaxxed, but that was then and this is now.. Fully vaxxed means three shots now
there's a reason those cards had six rows....

Biden on Aug. 18 touted boosters as a protection against the more transmissible delta variant of the virus, which is raging across the country and slowing the economic recovery from the pandemic, as well as potential variants to come.
“Just remember, as a simple rule — rule: Eight months after your second shot, get a booster shot," he said then, adding that health experts were aiming to be ready to administer them by Sept. 20, pending approval by the regulatory agencies.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, has become an outspoke champion of the booster campaign, as the Biden administration looks to curtail the delta variant.
He told reporters on Thursday he believes it is likely that Americans will all need to get a third dose of the mRNA vaccines to be considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
“From my own experience as an immunologist, I would not at all be surprised that the adequate, full regimen for vaccination will likely be three doses,” he said.
A formal determination that the third dose is required for “full vaccination” would have broad implications for schools, businesses and other entities that have implemented vaccination mandates.

Here, they are actually preparing the third dose campaign for the aged people.
And say the ones with comorbidities should get 4 !!!
Why not 6 from the get go?
If 2 shots can't work good enough, how 4 would do better?

It's like the number of blades on the manual razors, just to drain more money and keep the customer on its toes. Excepted the marketing did that over many many years, not just a few months.

Well Nutball, she talks about a lot of the problems with many in the medical community today. I knew not to go to the hospital when I had Covid, as this is almost exactly what I've heard others have gone through. When hospitals are being bribed with $13,000 payments for "Covid diagnoses" and $39,000 for "Covid on a ventilator" when they pass, the protocol is their official mantra. I've had to discard a number of my many long time physicians because they have been conned into following the "protocol".

One can only wonder, with the success stories of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin and other alternative treatments, just WHY some refuse to acknowledge their usefulness, intent on otherwise mocking/scoffing their use. If I got Covid, I’d try either of those, and would seek other stuff before going to the hospital and having some gung-ho person wanting to shove a tube down my throat. Seemed last year that most folks intubated died. So that makes it obvious that intubation was NOT the cure...

Add on to last reply of mine. I don't believe all medical professionals act this way, just too many captured by the system. Interestingly, I just read the following from a favorite writer of mine who gives an interesting take on Covidiocy and the medical establishment:

yall believe that millions of nurses are resigning? Most are picking up travel contracts and making bank. Seen 9100 a week in several places

we mask every one to mitigate spread. If someone's sats are low, O2 under the mask. Most folks end up on BiPAP or high flow with door closed. Then tubed

yall should filter the BS you believe on youtube.

tractor supply pulled ivermectin from shelves here. Most pharmacies won't fill ivermectin. Unless you have scabies or worms.

believe what you want. carry on

So your Covid survival rate is 100%? Sounds like you’re the “authority”.

I seem to recall your saying you were seeing people die “every day”....maybe y’all should try ivermectin/hydroxychloroquine....since what you’re doing ain’t working.

Last edited:
What’s “wow!”? He called stuff he doesn’t agree with “BS”....yet claims to have seen all these people die with Covid. If what I’m doing ain’t working, who am I to diss your idea? We saw/heard that same woman yesterday. I found what she said to be quite interesting. Several members here have had Covid, and have used alternative treatments, and have been at best ignored, and some scoffed at. I’m just saying when your success rate is 100% (or close to it), then publish your work.

Yep. You called BS on the above vid(s). I’m wondering why?

There’s a reason they’re having to pay nurses extry...because they’re quitting...(shortage).

Back