Regarding Covid

Used to he. They’re trying as never before to railroad folks into the vaccine. If it’s a “free country”, how can they require vax passports to enter a venue? If someone is vaccinated, they shouldn’t care if someone else is or not... D0CD7BE5-17B2-47EB-AF4D-C7D23D2C926A.jpeg

Your view of freedom is skewed. Freedom would be NOT trying to manipulate folks by requiring them to have a shot before allowing them into your venue. I can only imagine tI’ve uproar if some venues refused admission to those who HAD taken the vax...

no shirt no shoes no service
non working lights...ticket & car off road until compliance
exhaust too loud...ticket & car off road until compliance
no license no drive
no licence no fish
no licence no hunt
no license no business (some places)
no pay no entry
no pay no utilities
no electric no home occupancy

So all the vast freedom is taken away because of a little requirement for entry to some entertainment venue
big laugh.gif

Still more deflection....I would like to see the outrage of anyone who had taken the shot were refused service or admission...

No one wants to address the idiocy of worrying if someone ELSE has had the vax or not...if the concerned Karen HAS had it... If I’m wearing steel-toe boots, I don’t care how many times you drop a bowling ball on your own foot.

If you want to throw blame you might aim at the insurance industry...screw your little freedoms; protecting from liability wins the day...

People who take or refuse shots aren't covered in the Constitution and are not protected from discrimination at this point in time.

I think we have more people incarcerated per population than any country ...the freedom is just boiling over around here...

Last edited:
Last I looked, Americans happily peed in a plastic cup, so they could keep their job.
Try pulling that one here in commieland.

Freedom, my ass.
Last time I peed in a container was so I didn’t have to leave the tent in the rain...

To elaborate on this idea...for those show can’t seem to grasp the situation...I need to run an ad saying I’ll give a 10% discount to anti-vaxxers...and charge a 30% up charge to folks who have had the shot. That put the idea in perspective? This is POLITICAL. Nothing more, nothing less. No shirt, no shoes, no service is common decency.

Last edited:
Some have made it a political stand, I'll grant you that.

I see it far more as a medical/insurance issue, and I have very little, if any, trust for either industry...

I’ll agree on that! (Though it takes stupidity to a whole new level to worry about someone NOT having the vax if you HAVE had it...)

I’ve worked on many .gov projects and have not once had to piss. Hell, even BWXT didn’t make us piss and they be freaks.

Why is so difficult to understand that most who are opposed to the vaccine don’t care if others want it...yet those who want it are vehement that EVERYONE needs to get it? Respect is a TWO-WAY street...

You have no more right to “require” me to get it than I do to restrict someone who wants it from getting it.

Last edited:
Second Pfizer shot yesterday.

No ill effects.
Good. Two of our parents, Robs Dad and Katy's Dad are having issues with muscles, joints and heart. It seems to have amplified existing conditions for them.
My parents, so far so good. Not holding my breath though. A lot of folks locally here, popping up with Covid after having the one or both injections.

covid on rise here again in ER. Only heard of one who was vaccinated.

Shit is so political its dumb. Polio shot was mandatory.......when was last case of polio in US.....dunno.

hey treesmith, you get other vaccines? just wondering

Had smallpox vax...47-ish years ago. That’s the only one I know of that I’ve had that I know of. I suppose I had the polio vaccination.

You keep bringing up polio...when’s the last time you encountered it? It’s “mandatory” to have your pets vaccinated against rabies, although the vet selling you his meds can’t tell you the last time he encountered rabies.

Not tetanus ?
It's a serious one, and wide spread. It doesn't depend of an hypothetic encounter with an infected animal.

I saw the results of polio when I was in Ivory Coast in 1991. You do not want that happens to your childs.

Back