Regarding Covid

How is the so called Covid Passport any different than having to show your childs vaccine record to enroll them in school every year?

How is the so called Covid Passport any different than having to show your childs vaccine record to enroll them in school every year?
Why is there no option for those who have already been infected / have antibodies? After all , your own human immune system offers FAR greater protection than any vaccine could ever hope to offer ! Furthermore WHY would someone who already has antibodies want a vaccine? Furthermore anyone with the slightest bit of common sense can ascertain that this “vaxx passport” will create a 2-tier society : those who have the vaxx can move freely around society while those that do not are not able to

As for the Vaxx 'port, is it any different from needing the Dengie or Yellow fever jabs to be allowed to travel to areas high in those diseases?

They will stop westerners travelling to areas like that, as it is bad for press if they die or have severe implications.

As for the Vaxx 'port, is it any different from needing the Dengie or Yellow fever jabs to be allowed to travel to areas high in those diseases?

They will stop westerners travelling to areas like that, as it is bad for press if they die or have severe implications.

Well....if you dont need a fugging ID to vote....why do you need a VAX passport?

One is voter suppression....is one travel suppression?

Jim, do you honestly think there is anywhere in the World, you cxan travel between countries without a passport?

Well, Scandinavians can go to other countries in Scandinavia with just a photo ID, such as a drivers licence.
But apart from that.

Don't you think I need a passport when I want to visit family in Schweiz.

2 types of covid vaxx passports being discussed here. 1) for travel among countries, 2) to move about freely in your own town/city/county/state

My son just spent 17 years n the California education system. I believe we just used a personal exemption while he was in grade schools. They ask for it at 1st, 7th, and 9th grade, then for the first year of college, and entering grad school.

Vaxxine passports are being talked about for entrance to sporting and music events etc.

We just claimed an exemption on religious grounds since that was the only valid option. Never had a problem with any of the ten children and we ran the gamut of public schools, private schools, charter schools, Catholic schools, sports programs, summer camps, etc.

I don't think there is an option to exempt yourself from the China vaccine.

Jim, do you honestly think there is anywhere in the World, you cxan travel between countries without a passport?

Well, Scandinavians can go to other countries in Scandinavia with just a photo ID, such as a drivers licence.
But apart from that.

Don't you think I need a passport when I want to visit family in Schweiz.

Does it list you shots you have had?

Passports, such as they are, have been around for years. Stupid, as far as I'm concerned. So long as you're a paid passenger, are not doing anything wrong, and reminding your own business, what do they care about your identity. Sakes alive, we have to tolerate these fools that can't tell from their anatomy which bathroom to use, and the airline is concerned that I might fly under the name of.....Jim Conrad? Those passports saved a lot of folks on 9/11, didn't they?

Was talking to a guy at work today. One of his friends died from covid last week, and the friend's wife a few days later. Bet they'd have liked the vaccine...

Back