Regarding Covid

“They claim it’s worse on black people.”

And brown people but that’s only because they’re not smart enough to use the internet to sign up to get the “vaccine”.

I suggested making one because it wouldn’t be that difficult. After watching Wind River, I got a craving for a Marlin 1895 SBL like Jeremy Renner used in the movie, but have no use for a .45-70. So I had planned to buy a 336 XLR (.30-30 long range), have the barrel/magazine tube cut back to 16-ish”, add a big loop lever and have one in .30-30.

Me thinks some of you guys have short memories! Im sure it has been discussed here as to why blacks , hispanics and fat people are harder hit by Covid. It has a direct correlation to their vitamin D levels. The darker the skin the less Vit D produced, which as it turns out is fat soluble so the fatter you are the less available D you have

If the fat people stopped eating, they would burn that fat and all the Vitamin D in it right? So, they may have an advantage being a Vitamin D storehouse.

Me thinks some of you guys have short memories! Im sure it has been discussed here as to why blacks , hispanics and fat people are harder hit by Covid. It has a direct correlation to their vitamin D levels. The darker the skin the less Vit D produced, which as it turns out is fat soluble so the fatter you are the less available D you have
I sure am prouder than ever to be a not-fat white guy....

... virus has NEVER been isolated and a considerable reward offered for anyone who can do so ? If true then it’s ALL BS ... wake up sheep it’s 2 minutes to midnite ...

Last edited:
This is a bit long, but provides plenty of details on the mRNA technology and all the downsides it has the potential for. The facts listed here are part of the reason why the biotechs/big pharma/US govt, never got past the phase 2 animal studies with this gene therapy in the past (the animals all died)....

My wife watched a good portion of that vid yesterday. I was watching fishing and shooting vids but listened to part of it. Good vid.

My brother just got his first shot (Pfizer). He’s an accountant and his job requires it. My sister’s an RN and so has to have it. She’s pretty sold on it anyway, as many folks in the health care industry are. My parents are 80 and 78 and don’t want it.

My BIL who had it a while back told me yesterday that he still struggles with his breathing, feeling very out of breath with even mild exercise.
He runs his own real estate business so it’s not a big problem at the moment.

If that was me I’d struggle to get through a days work.
How is he now?

The " Unusual course of illness" was the occurance of a blodclot while she suffered from a low count of blood plates.
Since you need plates to form a clot, that was really weird.
They are still scratching their heads over it, but have found some of the same in the Norvegian cases.

That would suggest that those affected had a pre-existing condition, that meant they couldn't handle the vaccination.

Censorship, tripcp-style ... without the Donald as prez providing counterweight we are just biden our time. Won’t be long now

Back