Regarding Covid

Perth Western Australia just gone on a six day lockdown, a security guard at a quarantine hotel tested positive, and there are UK variant positives in the quarantine.
Breaks their 10 months with no community transmission...see what happens over the next week

WA tourists already in other states are being told to get tested and isolate based on where the guard went before his positive test

Yeppers ... I’d save that video for posterity sake as it most likely will be removed very shortly

I'm sick and tired of the local TV news making covid the #1 story every single broadcast no matter how far they must go in order to make it into news. Last night we heard about a woman who had been in the hospital over a month with covid. What they didn't tell us was that they had to scour a dozen hospitals to find a patient who had been in the hospital for a month with covid.

I used to listen to npr almost exclusively. I had to quit about this time last year. Got tired of hearing about Trump and covid. I listen a couple hours a week now to make sure the world hasn't blown up or anything, mostly because my alternative stations aren't playing anything I want to hear. I would just download podcasts, but then I wouldn't listen to them. If I have to actively choose programs, it won't happen. I like turning on the radio, and letting it do it's thing.

Back