Regarding Covid

It will only stop when the people finally realize they are being lied to and the “big daddy govt” is perpetrating the largest fraud ever upon the populace. It has been nearly a year since we were told “2 weeks to flatten the curve” - hows that workin out for ya ? It’s called the “totalitarian tiptoe” and we are collectively in a FAR worse position than we were 12months ago ... nuff said ... prepare yourself for new lockdowns/measures etc but now under the guise of “climate change” ... mark my words

Last edited:
There are many vile disease out there that can kill can you , and the price we have extracted from the healthy , to protect the sick , from this unique ailment is vastly out of proportion and need not be so. So , self congratulating leaders , you have NOT kept us safe, YOU have destroyed thousands of businesses , lives and futures , cheated us from the joys of life , the weddings , graduation parties and all that we hold dear as humanity. YOU have placed unimaginable debt upon future generations and have created a dangerous template for all the idiots who will surely follow you. And to use your own arrogant formulations , I make no apologies for saying this

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
'it won't be long now'

As much as you may want to mock Frankie's use of "it won't be long now", it hardly fits what he just posted. The things he mentioned are ALREADY here. Weddings, funerals, graduations, all the "things" that used to bring folks together have been declared "dangerous".

That's why I tip my hat to Jim for saying he'd bust his dad out of a locked-down nursing home. And I, for one, don't think Jim was just "whistling Dixie" when he said that...no offense intended at the mention of "Dixie"...though if the shoe fits, shove your racist foot in it and hop-along....

@treesmith , Unfortunately some choose to bury their heads in the sand or cover their ears and scream lalalala. That is their choice. Unfortunately the pac-man is woka woka woka-ing and is not going to stop because of mockery / snide remarks. In fact , if anything Mr pac-man has become emboldened by the passivity of the general population and will shortly redouble his efforts. Do not be surprised if another series of “lockdowns” begins in the near future - this time because we need to “save the planet” ... the sheep will be sheared and they will reap what they have sown

The sheep will get sheared because getting sheared is less painful than being bbq'ed.
Adamson BBQ in Toronto decided to joust with the government windmill last November. His restaurant stayed open in flagrant violation of The Covid Edict.
He recently got a bill from the city for around $187K. He is expected to pay for the police services (some on horseback), the locksmith, the contractors bill for boarding up his building.

The Kurds (with America cheering them on from the sidelines of course) sure got reaped after they decided they didnt want to get sheared anymore in the aftermath of the first Gulf War

The sheep will get sheared because getting sheared is less painful than being bbq'ed.
Adamson BBQ in Toronto decided to joust with the government windmill last November. His restaurant stayed open in flagrant violation of The Covid Edict.
He recently got a bill from the city for around $187K. He is expected to pay for the police services (some on horseback), the locksmith, the contractors bill for boarding up his building.
Such as that should never be allowed.

Yeppers and that’s why collective rejection of their narrative and civil disobedience is the ONLY way forward. The clock is ticking, One man vs the entire system? they will annihilate you but much respect to the man - need more like him , I suspect the gov will receive nada from this man ...I’ve read similar reports/situation from around the globe and with Sloppy-Joe at the helm here in the USA it won’t be long before these draconian measures are implemented here. When the “pension-checks” stop coming (and they no doubt will) you’ll know

Last edited:
Texas got set free!

Actually, the science, as in lowering case counts indicated opening was safe. Snowflakes like the science when it favors what they already believe

Actually , IF we followed the science we wouldn’t have destroyed businesses, countless lives and set the stage for what is to come. “Case count” numbers are meaningless when one (with a functioning memory of course) sees how “just give us 2 weeks to flatten the curve” morphed into this garbage almost 1 year later. In other words, the goalposts were continuously moved to fit the narrative. In other words they lied , people died

Frankie...there are other countries in the world besides the US.
Australia and New Zealand followed the science, and didn't re-open at the drop of the hat once things started to look better and now we are nearly normal...except for international travel, yep you germy lot can stay where you are until you sort yourselves out.
Before I get flamed, yes I acknowledge some businesses and industries were bit hard and have struggled to maintain viability; notably, travel, universities (no international students) and tourism (massive drop because no international tourists)
But seriously, things are good again and it was getting like this months ago. And my state has NEVER made us wear masks...because we pretty much all did the right thing from the get go and they were not needed.
Different on the mainland, but still waaayyy better than a lot of places in the world.

Masks do help, along with all the other methods to mitigate the spread of the virus in places where community transmission is a problem.

Last edited:
According to science, a cloth mask cannot stop a virus. The evidence over the last year has proved that.
I think it does decrease the distance droplets travel. Thats the point. N95 filters 95%......

if someone was standing behind you hacking, would something over the face be of benefit?

not sure where your science is coming from.

Anti masker = Anti vsccer

Back