Regarding Covid

So ... IF I get vaccinated, Can I (they): 1) stop wearing a mask ? GR (government response) NO ...... 2) reopen restaurants , bars etc GR NO ...... 3) Will I be resistant to covid ? GR well maybe , we don’t know exactly, you can still get it.... 4) At least I won’t be contagious! GR well , you can still pass it on , we don’t know possibly ... 5) Can I stop sanitizing my hands ? Social distancing ? Go to cinemas , stadiums ? Gather together ? GR NO ... 6) What then is the benefit of vaccination? GR the virus won’t kill you . 7) Are you sure it won’t kill me ? GR NO . 8) If statistically the virus won’t kill me why get the vaccine? GR to protect others ... SO if I get vaccinated others will be 100% sure I’m not infecting them? GR NO .... IN SUMMARY... the “vaccine” does NOT .... give immunity, eliminate the virus,prevent death , stop you from getting/passing it on , eliminate travel bans,lockdowns, business closures , masks ... So just WHAT THE F is it doing ? ... I think some of these “cocksure” folk on here better come down from whatever cloud they are on, put on a thinking cap and realize that maybe, just maybe, the tinfoil nutters hit the bullseye here ... We are collectively headed to River le Dung

Last edited:
Yes, what else would cause them? And saying he doesn't have much more to lose is pure bullshit and is completely unacceptable.

In line with Brett's comment on following the money, it's an absolute disgrace to humanity that the govts./media/tech/big pharma are doing everything to discredit/memory hole 1000's of doctors and scientists worldwide on the use of common drugs/treatments (HCQ, Ivermectin, vitamins and other holistic options) that show successful treatment. Hell, my Chinese wife tells me how people back home take HCQ and other treatments and get over cold/flu/Covid in days. In Africa, they use HCQ like we use aspirin/ibuprofen for malaria treatment, and almost no countries there have significant Covid outbreaks.

If you look hard enough, you'll see the reports that the WHO reclassified it's definition of a pandemic, and then all the pharmas made offers to the govts. for millions of vaccine doses to be developed, which many bought into.

Last edited:
Yes, what else would cause them?

Bad Karma.. in my experience there is no such thing as a coincidence. These things always are the result of the law of cause and effect, but the human mind is very limited in its ability to comprehend all the cumulative factors involved. We either learn from our mistakes or we repeat them. Ultimately he has to ask himself what's going on with all this. there is something to learn here if he wants to learn.

The only thing to learn is that life is too friggin' short to deal with dumb shit and dumb people. If there was such a thing as karma damn near everyone in politics would drop dead. Instead, only the normal people die. So karma, much like you suggesting that Stig is getting close to death, is complete and utter fuckig bullshit.

Come on guys, it is really quite obvious that all the shit that has happened to me the last 5 years is a direct consequence of me saying that Daniel Murphy can't use a saw for shit.

What else could it be?

Differences of opinion are verboten now? Just trying to get the rules straight; I've been away for a while.

Where did this come from?
Care to elaborate, because I don't get your point.

Last edited:
“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English).”

Now I'm doing exactly what I've been accusing Frankie of, but really, Daniel, get a grip.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, we are back to the kindergarden stuff.

Guess that is your answer to my question about whether you are out of kindergarden yet.

I'll bet a lot of people feel that way.
This is our generation's test, like those two small wars and the piddly Spanish flu was the test of our grandparents and their parents.

Lot less tin foil hatters back then for some reason.

Ya the mask thing is a PITA.
Gotta play the game because it is the price of admission to get into any business establishment, but the second I'm back outside the mask is off.
I keep several (crumpled up ratty looking) masks in various pockets now to avoid having to return to vehicle to retrieve one.

In fact, the great thing about the "vaccine passport" is that all the paranoic anti vaxxer tin foil hatters will have to stay at home while I ride my motorcycle in the Alps.:D

Stig, regarding the “vaccine passport”...say there are ten people in a room. Nine are worried about Covid, so they have had their “vaccine”. Number ten is not worried about Covid, but is mocked and ostracized by the other nine because he refused the vaccine. Why does it matter to them if he takes it or not? They’ve had their vaccine...they’re “safe” from his cooties. Why is this not a matter of personal decision?

Probably will be, eventually.
Hopefully.
So far, the vaccine passport is still mostly a thing that lives in the mind of Frankie.
Let us see what comes of it.

You, Scott, will have to stay at home forever, of course. :D

Because the numbers aren't that absolute. Some people can't have the vaccine, and other people want it, but can't get it. Funny how sovereign borders is case dependent. Kind of like capitalism. I'm hoping I get this shit figured out before I die. It's all so confusing.

Back