Regarding Covid

Then : We just need 2 weeks to flatten the curve , we are not asking for much. Now : here we are, if you told folk about virus passports a year ago you were labeled a tin-hatter , now this is somehow normal ? The slow drip 💧 is turning into a waterfall folks

Mark my words.
You forgot that, just thought I'd help you out.

In the commie hell where I live, the government said in the beginning :" We don't know what this is and how to deal with it, we'll adjust as we go along".
Everything has been out in public and voted about, so no paranoia here.

In fact, the great thing about the "vaccine passport" is that all the paranoic anti vaxxer tin foil hatters will have to stay at home while I ride my motorcycle in the Alps.:D

Our region of the Province of Ontario is going into lockdown tomorrow yet again. I think this will be the 4th time, but might "only" be the 3rd. Whatever.
Employees and owners of restaurants, bars, hair/nail salons, etc are really getting screwed over.

It is, according to Frankie and Murphy, a plot to take over control, by ( Now let me make sure I get them all): Soros, Gates, the Jewish cabal and the lizard overlords.............did I miss any?

Covid was engineered as a biological weapon, a psy-ops and a way to inject us all with a microchip ( I got mine wednesday).

And BTW, the Earth is flat and the Moon landing was faked.

Did I miss anything.?
Be sure to wear your tin foil hat or they will get you.

The fact that a vaccine was developed and distributed in a matter of months rather than the typical years or decades usually required should be very disconcerting to anyone who puts full faith in the science of medicine. Plus the fact that there was no standard FDA approval and no liability to the drug companies when this thing goes sideways. Not to worry though. When people start dying or worse, the blame will be placed elsewhere.

Last edited:
See post #313

When are you going to grow up past 13 years, Frankie?

The fact that a vaccine was developed and distributed in a matter of months rather than the typical years or decades usually required should be very disconcerting to anyone who puts full faith in the science of medicine. Plus the fact that there was no standard FDA approval and no liability to the drug companies when this thing goes sideways. Not to worry though. When people start dying or worse, the blame will be placed elsewhere.

Brett, show me, please, one other example where scientists of the whole World have worked together like they did with this.
To me, that was incredible.

Just think of it, they all worked towards a common goal.

To enslave us all!

I'm not trolling.
Simply asking for arguments instead of juvenile memes and videos.

That too hard for you?

And don't worry, we all here know that you are wastly superiour to all of us, smarter, earn more money ( Except we have yet to know, what you actually do), got the low down on the Jewish cabal, can make saws that outcut anything while using less gas.......etc, etc, etc.
None of us here can match you.

You call me a troll :lol:

What you don't get is that most of the members here are buddies in one way or another.
You and the Murphadite have never understood that.
We come here to hang out and have a good time together.
You come here to brag about what an incredible übermensch ( To quote Nietzsche) you are.

Did you notice that it got kinda quiet here lately?
Well, most everybody have you on ignore.
I have a broken leg and am going stir crazy or I'd do the same.
Once I get the cast off and can return to life, it is back to ignore for you.

Troll!

Last edited:
🤷‍♂️ @stig ... mouths that roar have minds that snore 😴 ... and more succinctly “empty vessels make the loudest noise” ... now if you’ll excuse me ... I need to go sort my socks 😂

🤷‍♂️ @stig ... mouths that roar have minds that snore 😴 ... and more succinctly “empty vessels make the loudest noise” ... now if you’ll excuse me ... I need to go sort my socks 😂

Yet again, a juvenile non answer.
Since non of us here know who or what you actually are, can you at least answer me this: Are you out of kindergarden yet?

Brett, show me, please, one other example where scientists of the whole World have worked together like they did with this.
I don't know, maybe... cancer research??? Seems like a lot of folks have been working on that one for a while. Perhaps I'm more skeptical than most but I tend to follow the money when it comes to politicians, governments, and corporations. Human nature as well as corporate nature tends toward selfishness and greed. Cancer won't be cured as long as there is so much money being made on cancer "treatment." Similarly, how much money stands to be made by providing a vaccine to literally billions of people worldwide?

Actually they are getting closer in certain types to getting a cure. It turns out cancer is a very complex disease that mutates and hides very well, so it's a bit more complex than a virus.

If a Company came up with a miracle cure for various cancers they would be the richest company in the world in weeks.

Blow the competition out of the water and make every shareholder as rich as Croesus immediately.

If you think they’re holding it back you’re deluded.

Pretty sure Steve Jobs could have pulled a few strings if it would have helped.

They're doing pretty well even without a cancer cure. AstraZeneca CEO Pascal Soriot took home $21.4 million in 2020. The CEO of Pfizer is raking in $18 million per annum, while the CEO of Moderna is only getting a modest $9 million.

Chicken feed compared to what they’d get in the scenario I described.

Sit down, take the tin hat off your head, give the old noggin a wobble to put things back on place and join the real world.

Last edited:
Back