Regarding Covid

Justification for calling it Fauci Flu:

Uhh...I am going to quit the Treehouse unless you stop posting that stuff.

I have no idea how it made it past the censors....

If we had any kind of censorship here, maybe we wouldn't have Murphy cluttering up every second thread with his fake moonlanding, 9/11, lizard people, jewish cabal, big pharma crap.
Not to mention "out of the box" felling tecniques that are bound to get someone killed, eventually.

If we had any kind of censorship here, maybe we wouldn't have Murphy cluttering up every second thread with his fake moonlanding, 9/11, lizard people, jewish cabal, big pharma crap.
Not to mention "out of the box" felling tecniques that are bound to get someone killed, eventually.
I generally think of tree workers as having pretty good common sense and intelligence, so it's surprising to hear such idiotic viewpoints coming from a man of your experience...

ANYONE with a bit of common sense can look at the collapse of building 7 and know that was controlled demolition.

we can't get to the moon today.. China's thinking mid-2030s.. NASA told trump they could do it 11 years, but they somehow managed to do it in 8 years in 1960s... that's laughable...

and big pharma crap.. like the crimes they committed and got caught which resulted in billions of dollars of fines.. they got their hooks in you deep and you think they're your savior.

... I’ve seen much on the pro side in favor of mandating it. Funny how that works…

Folks that are double vaxed + boostered are actually more fearful of catching the Covids, and also more in favor of mandates & lockdowns than the unvaxed basket of deplorables.

That is according to some study that was undertaken somewhere and published somewhere else that I cant remember. But I ain't lying.
Betcha ole Murph has seen it.

Let me translate that for y'all, "We kinda like getting the multi-billion dollar windfalls to our bottom line every few months so let's keep this gravy train rolling." ~Pfizer, Moderna, hospitals, doctors, politicians, et al.

Need to see if I can get Brandon/Carl to add this or one like it to the Like button choices. Would have been my first choice for the last 2 by Jim and Scott:

facepalm.gif

Back