Rear Mount Bucket ?

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Sorry, never mind. It was just some guy showing pictures of his sparkly clean five year old Mustang. The underside of his 5 year old Mustang. It looked cleaner than Brendon's motorcycle.

downunder008.jpg

downunder006.jpg

downunder005.jpg

downunder011.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We've been talking back and forth a while now. Is it red? I've seen it. It's a gas job, I would like a diesel.

Does HiRanger make an over center boom these days? Obviously the lower boom goes over center but not sure about the upper.

Looks like an Altec in the background...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm getting more info on the truck. Price is right, just need specs.

Attachments

• 3305245.jpg
    3305245.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 64
If the lower boom goes that far over center then it doesn't really matter about the upper boom. Looks like a real maneuverable unit but the lack of rear outriggers makes it look a little wobbly.

My lower boom only goes to about 105 degrees (15 degrees over center) which limits my side reach, especially down low. That one goes over far enough that flipping over isn't going to gain you much reach, if any.

If the lower boom goes that far over center then it doesn't really matter about the upper boom. Looks like a real maneuverable unit but the lack of rear outriggers makes it look a little wobbly.

My lower boom only goes to about 105 degrees (15 degrees over center) which limits my side reach, especially down low. That one goes over far enough that flipping over isn't going to gain you much reach, if any.

I agree, flip flopping is for the birds, the lower boom movement is much more critcal

Back