Random intoxicated thoughts... possibly nsw

That is one of a few good points John.

Getting to the money doesn't shut down the actors, it only inconveniences them. Hell, with the technology available via botnets (people's home computers infected with malware that makes them part of a super-computing engine to drive the attacks and reroute/disappear evidence trails) and other tech advances, the bad guys will always be 2-3 steps ahead of even the most secure of entities (and even more against the USA govt. in particular). The dark holes that moles/spies have to go down to get involved with the forums and dark internet sites where these people tend to congregate is a whole science unto itself. The fact that these morons actually appear to have identified themselves to their victims (and appear to have named their Bitcoin account similarly), appear to contribute to the attribution that DOJ "has something" on them.

Dammit, I'm a tree guy now, I left this crap behind for a lot of reasons.... ;)

During temporary home isolation pending Covid test result, quantities of alcohol were consumed, wireless headphones, ELO and Supertramp crankin...got vacuuming and deep cleaning done. Only way to do vacuuming, I hate vacuuming.
PS, covid negative, just stinkin cold, stinking people arent sanitizing enough, dirty rotters.

Now that's somethin'. I didn't know faxes were that old. They performed like 19th century technology, but I assumed they just sucked, and weren't really from the 19th century.

I've been thinking it would be a good idea to issue everybody a rocket at birth, and it can be deployed anywhere in the world, for any reason, with zero legal consequences. The catch is you only get a single use, and punishment for using more than your allotment of one would be death. So, sure, you can rocket the asshole that cut you off without using a blinker, but that would use up your only rocket. Benefit is it promotes a polite society, with much less bullshit.

Reason why I've been thinking this? My phone's been blowing up this last week with spam calls. I think someone I recently did business with sold me out, or perhaps somebody put my number in their phone, and some shitware they have installed exfiltrated it. I block any number that isn't in my contacts, but I still see the screen light up, and a notification gets left, so my blood pressure still goes up. I suspect my rocket would be going to an Indian call center...

Churchs promoting "rockets for god"...

"patriot" rockets...

rockets for "justice"

rockets for "equality"

spent rocket rights brigades

Do poor folk only get smaller ineffectual rockets?

"must self-register on the spent rocket database"

Big business buying rocket "credits"

Why has everyone decided to move out of the City?

should all work great...

Last edited:
Back