O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I'd be happy to take the runt of the litter if no one else wants it, sometimes they turn out to be the hardest working of the bunch..... :D

I'll be looking for a male in the litter, no sensitive female. Quickly neuter it, I don't want it coming home beat up after fights.

I'll take the female, she'll want too show all her brothers up, so I'm thinking she'll work the hardest, just have too keep her in a good mood...

The first step is admitting you have a problem. It is rare I have my production, rec, rigging, and all misc gear in one place. I snapped a couple pics of my attempt to re-organize my gear obsession. Two bull ropes didnt make it out of my toolboxes, no need to organizes those.

Maybe its time for an intervention.

crop%25201.jpg

crop%25202.JPG

crop%25203.jpg

That stuff pays the bills and might buy her a bigger house some day ... Let alone feed kiddos in the future. Best investments I ever make is in tree gear. The return is higher than anything I have ever found.

Once you come home less tired and have more energy for the kids and Mrs... They get over the Wraptor thing..
Bring home a mini? More conflict about when they get a turn using it around the place :lol:
"you know I did buy that for work dear?"

She did say she would climb more with me once I get one. Mechanical aptitude is not her calling so I won't ever have to worry about mini use;)

Nick,
I'd be more than happy to intervene for ya'. :D
You just send me half the gear you have there and I'm sure you'll be cured!!!( You already have my address. ;) ) :lol:

Ayuh,
woodstove and a fan will work miracles..... :thumbupold:
Kinda goes without saying, you do need to be burning wood in the stove to get the best results. ;)

Back