O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Sorry senior moment there .:lol:

Oh how could I forget .Mermaids on the sidelines .Blue eyed blonde haired cuties .I even played the part of Hamlet although I forgot most of the lines . ---Al the thespian ----

Hmm.... Thanks. I already bought it so I am going to give it a bit of time.. If it doesn't work out I can use it for rigging or something.

I tried it yesterday for an hour or two, nothing serious and I kind of liked it. Maybe it was just the novelty of hanging in suspension and spinning around. :)

Sad day, poor management decisions by Stihl US to not import heated grip versions forced me to change.

Yup that would seal the deal for me too. That sure seems like a stupid move on Stihl's part alright. I mean c'mon anyone who's put any kind of cold weather time on a saw knows that heated handles are the only way to go.

My new too me 2008 VW GTI. She goes in Monday to get a full fluid change and fix up some minor little problems, along with changing out the timing belt and assorted pieces. Blast too drive, I left it at the parents house for a few days and I almost had to pry the keys away from Dad, he loves it. IMG_0185.jpg

Thanks to Jeff (maggiesdad) for sending this out without delay. I enjoyed our several phone conversations also.:D

008.jpg

Thanks, GRCS is scheduled for a job on Thursday and looking at another job for it on Wed.

@ Arborworks: the mesh parts of the sides can be removed. Split gate is either barn door or spreader.

Cold? We've hardly been under freezing at all this year, and then only at night. haha, Stephan I think often it would be nice to be out there working with you.:lol:

Back