O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I might try one out that I will improvise for myself. Quick link on one end of the prussic and maybe a revolver on the other. See how I feel about it. It might be too far a reach when I ascend to set the prussic. Like any thing. Try it.. Dial it.. See how it plays out of the kit.. I work off SRT quite a bit more these days.

Don't have any pics yet, but dropped the ball on a 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara. Has a V6, 4x4, really nice interior. Gets about the same mpg as mom's element, which is a step up from my Jeep. Will try and post some pics in the next few days.

Thanks!

DSC00141.jpg

I've been spraying things down, let it soak/dry/whatever it wants while I do something else, then go over it with the washer and all's well. Just sprayed down the four wheeler/bike/quad/ATV/Outlander. You use alot less with the spray bottle than you do with the low pressure nozzle and chem uptake on the pressure washer.

Might get another for cleaner that doesn't strip wax, but I don't want to get carried away. :lol:

ETA It also makes it easier to get into nooks and crannies. I soaked the area around and under the master cylinder (swapped) on the 550 ezpz. Stuck the nozzle in by the engine on the aforementioned personal mobility device and wet it down for future washing.

I'd just want to use more since it's soooo easy. :)

I agree, power washers suck that shit up. I do it occasionally on the chipper or large area, but I dilute it still.

Man, your starting to sound just like a guy I know. 8)

Hahaha, I'll try to control myself. Haven't waxed anything since I posted the pictures of my car back in the day (2009).

Finished the job with it today, got it cleaned back up and ready for the next adventure. ;)

If it'd stop raining, I'd spray it down with cleaner, but alas...

So Carl...why don't you call it something that makes just as much sense as bike? Maybe duece and a half, or tri-plane? :P

jk friend, as you were...:D

Santa stopped by my house today. Here in Florida he drives a brown truck. :D

Once again Jerry B's generosity is amazing. I received this gift box today and there must be $400 worth of gear or more. Two CMI aluminum blocks and a dozen loop runners with the really nice captive eye carabiners. Those carabiners are almost $20 each these days. Thank you so much, Jerry. I'm overwhelmed. :)

View attachment 30814

Of course he used whatever scap paper he had handy to pack the box. :lol:

View attachment 30815

Haha, funny and cool. I gotta get another block, my bushings are wearing out on one of mine!

Dang! I could use one of those blocks! Lucky bastid! And tee shirtz too? You got the life of Reily! :whine:

edit > Brian's gunna send me one!

Back