New guy from Australia, California

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Full gap face?
The Ace Tree Management videos might be interesting to you, if you are unfamiliar. Eucs die/ dieback in rare, cold winters here.
Thanks for the reminder about Ace.
The dead one above won’t hinge at all being dead in the desert so long I don’t think. The desert is the thing…they just snap.

I have an 8k hitch mounted winch with synthetic line that I haven’t used yet. Not long enough for big trees I don’t think…unless one steps on it to get out from under the lay.
The 12k in the deuce could use some new line. I also have a 15k someone gave me that looks rough I need to check out…maybe it will get synthetic.
The lean and lay are southeast, but it’s wide open…just don’t wanna hit the canal to the west. F6C455C8-AF45-43FF-B4AB-810DF62DF8DD.jpeg

That tree is beautiful. That tree soaks up so little water compaired to how much evaporates over the whole farm. Does the area that the tree is in suffer to produce what ever is being planted in those fields? Its a lucky tree to have made it this long. Unless you have a good reason, it should stay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That tree is beautiful. That tree soaks up so little water compaired to how much evaporates over the whole farm. Does the area that the tree is in suffer to produce what ever is being planted in those fields? Its a lucky tree to have made it this long. Unless you have a good reason, it should stay!
No, it’s more of an issue with the feces

Back