The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

Mini Skids

Mick!

TreeHouser
Of all the things that threaten my saws, the sun is of the least concern.

As for theft, it’s not really an issue, as the dog is in the pickup so it’s always nearby.

treesmith

Banned
Truck stays in the carport when not at work. I have a cable to run through the saws to lock them if/when needed. And a camera to keep an eye on them otherwise.

lumberjack

Young man on the go
I call them truck wanna-be's. Trucks with short beds and trucks that don't get used as trucks. Impostors, pretenders, deceivers, impersonators...don't get me started.

Not hatin', just sayin'.
So how does this make you feel? F150 in the driveway, work truck at the shop, hauled the 200lb of fish feed in the car. 😂

Had the F150 detailed a couple weeks ago, including the bed under the bed cover. :shifty:
1634179086364.jpeg

lumberjack

Young man on the go
Ok, I'll bite, what kind of fish are we feeding there Carl?
Catfish and bream eat the feed in the lake. I have an automatic feeder that holds 200lb and change of floating feed. It feeds them a couple times a day which I'll drop to once a day as it cools off.

I say that is The Little Engine that could. That car is going to grow up to be a truck one day.
That car has twice the ponies of my F150. Weeeee. A far step up from the old Civic!

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!