Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Never

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Only when I think I might need one

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Only when I know I will need one

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
I carry the pilots knife every day to work. It's my ground knife, and general beater blade. I don't keep it very sharp. My main use is probing the ground, and cutting out sod plugs. It also marks position on the ground, and I use it hook a tape off to for measuring.
My mom bought mine somewhere I have no idea where
It was in 1985/86 I have it in my safe
Still great knives
Mine is a camillus iirc

Mine's Ontario. I actually have two of them. One's brand new in the box. I lost the knife brushcutting and couldn't find it. I've come to depend on it for work, so I ordered another one when I got home. Made a last ditch attempt the next day to find the knife, and lucked into it, so now I have a backup.

I've settled in my everyday carry I finally found a knife with a kind of grimsmo norseman style blade shape and it cuts as I hoped it would IMG_20221024_180047251.jpg
Sixleaf sl-14 d2 very light knife
IMG_20221028_181423044.jpg
Being deer season my two favorite fixed blades I alternate carrying are a 6" komwero on top
With a thinner combat style/slicing blade and a 5" kubey sicario it's a bushcraft type knife with a very thick blade both full tang both take and hold an edge very well.
I can't decide which I prefer they are both nice knives.
I've knifed out I've gifted several recent purchases to friends and family I didn't carry
I did find out me being left handed doesn't make button locks my favorite it has thumb studs as well
I like my sencut button but wouldn't buy any more.
One day I'd like a BPS made in Ukraine fixed blades they are only 25/35.00
And some type of neck knife never had one.

Last edited:
Something tells me your EDC won't last as EDC since you have so much competition for it close at hand. ;)

Last edited:
Something tells me you EDC won't last as EDC since you have so much competition for it close at hand. ;)
maybe eventually but I've carried that six leaf for about a month it suits me good very light for a large folder actually imho I've seen very little difference between the 10.00 and 30.00 china knives
Same build quality on all the ones I bought good detents and steels

31VW0xhOHoL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
Here's that BPS savage I might get one of these days
No I don't need it but I really like the designs of their stuff.

Dang it I told ya I was going to buy something I don't need!! :|:

I got this folder in blue, orange, and light green foliage. Good price, thx for the heads up Czed!

Buy some more

Dang it I told ya I was going to buy something I don't need!! :|:

I got this folder in blue, orange, and light green foliage. Good price, thx for the heads up Czed!

None of the kabar links have worked for me.

I assume the knives must be lovely as that many people are using the website it won’t let EuroCommies view it 🤪

None of the kabar links have worked for me.

I assume the knives must be lovely as that many people are using the website it won’t let EuroCommies view it 🤪
The sale ended this morning I guess.

I'm very impressed with the kubey and cold steel we dressed out two bucks and a bear and I only had to touch up the cold steel once IMG_20221123_171219388.jpg IMG_20221123_160816818_HDR.jpg IMG_20221121_173445210.jpg
I gave the cold steel to my great nephew it was his first bear it's 225lbs
It charged his tree stand
He really likes that knife IMG951085.jpg

These mofos use knives like most folks use pens and pencils.

Total gangster at 3:45. Knives out at 7:00. Nice free solo baobab climb at 17:57

Last edited:
Bought myself a couple of Christmas presents IMG_20221213_153032889_HDR.jpg IMG_20221213_153010717_HDR.jpg IMG_20221213_152941834_HDR.jpg
Easily the sharpest out of the box knives I've ever bought
These are a lot of knives for under 40.00
The excellent shealths alone are about worth that.

If I had to pick one I'd go with the exposed rear tang which must have a name for that part, no doubt

We are over in Sweden for Christmas with the missus’s mother. I received a new knife today for Christmas.

A Brusletto Hovet. Decent blade and razor sharp out of the box. They had an offer on (probably end of line kit) 399 Nok or 40USD in your money.

Lifetime warranty and nice in the hand. D004FF08-83EC-438B-9858-5FD1662B72A0.jpeg 6258B733-E91B-4A1F-89C0-C906F9CD106C.jpeg

Steel, 14116N quality.

I assume it is end of line as it isn’t on the brusletto website.

The info I found was on one of the reseller with the discounted offer.

Back