Ivermectin vs. Covid and the vaccine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not being a good, forgiving, christian type myself, I can't help but hope you get a dose of:

Tetanus
Polio
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Rinderpest
Chichenpox
Diphteria
Tuberculosis
Yellow fever
Smallpox
Rabies ( As if anybody here could tell the difference, if you got it)
And meningitis ( Of course, meningitis attacks the brain membranes, so you should be safe from that, since you obviously don't have a brain)

Hope you enjoy them all.

Had me some chicken pox already, smallpox isn't a thing anymore. And I dodged a bullet on rabies when I was just about to start the saw to take this maple top out until this little vice in my head say "Wait a second", so I put the saw away and took another couple steps up in the hooks only to be nose to nose with a racoon that looked more scared than me. And what about Covid. I'm not scared of that either.

Ps Stig.. a Native American seer gave me a reading when I was 26. First words out of his mouth were "my Spirit Guides say that just so you know we speak the truth that you should have been dead many times, but now you gotta stay for a long time. So none of that stuff scares me. The ONLY REASON i started believing in Angels was because it the only plausible explanation for how I got out of my teens and early 20s unscathed. I wasn't really keeping them busy like I used to but it was nice to know They were still on the job when I hit a tree doing 90 in 2013. That was one of the most intense experiences of my life. There is no way to put into words what that was like. And I literally walked home without a mark on my body. People that hear that story go ho-hum until I show them a photo of the car. Then they involuntarily blurt out something like "OH MY GOD".. There's a reason for that. Because God is in charge and still has something for me to do here.

What god are you talking about?
Plenty of them out there.

And there is a reason Smallpox isn't a thing anymore.

I'm vacillating on buying Chinese(probably?) rope. Still haven't pushed the [Buy] button. I'm absolutely sure I don't want Chinese vaccines. If it goes in or on my body, Chinese is no-go.

Here's my tree guy analogy of the current "vaccine" craze. You roll up to a job and there's a huge dead tree in the front yard. Obviously, it has to be cut down. So, you grab the 660, cut a notch, and proceed to make the back cut without even bothering to look up at the canopy or to assess any potential targets. Yes, the tree will fall (mission accomplished) but what else will be destroyed? Maybe you'll get lucky and it won't hit anything. Maybe not.

Here's my tree guy analogy of the current "vaccine" craze. You roll up to a job and there's a huge dead tree in the front yard. Obviously, it has to be cut down. So, you grab the 660, cut a notch, and the homeowner comes out and tells you you're doing it wrong. Furthermore, he tells you the tree isn't dead. It's just sleeping. You proceed to make the back cut without even bothering to look up at the canopy because you're a professional, and you already scouted the tree for hangers, and sketchy dead limbs above the backcut. You fall the tree within 1' of your gun, and an hour later the little stuff's been chipped, and the logs loaded on the trailer.

You get home to shitty yelp review from the client, and they're bad mouthing you on idiotbook for taking out their perfectly fine tree. Their friend, Lisa is commenting on your shitty cutting skill, cause her husband, the out of work landscaper said he saw the same kind of job on youtube, and they did it way differently.
ftfy

You could maybe belive me, when I say that no government officials have been vaccinated yet, since we do frontline personnel and sick folks ( Like me) first

What's taking so long over there Stig? My 21 YO son has 6 roommates in LA. All undergraduates. Everyone of them besides him have been vaxxed by late March

Last edited:
Here's my tree guy analogy of the current "vaccine" craze. You roll up to a job and there's a huge dead tree in the front yard. Obviously, it has to be cut down. So, you grab the 660, cut a notch, and proceed to make the back cut without even bothering to look up at the canopy or to assess any potential targets. Yes, the tree will fall (mission accomplished) but what else will be destroyed? Maybe you'll get lucky and it won't hit anything. Maybe not.
Here's mine.

You went away on vacation and come home to see a fully grown tree in your yard that wasn't there before. You look up and notice a few dead branches over the roof, that might dent the gutter when they go , so you think I better get these limbs down when work slows down a little. You turn on the news and hear that fully half the air time is consumed by reports of government biologists saying how your tree is a threat to all humanity, but somehow fail to mention that this tree could not have grown there naturally. They quarantine the area so you can't get back into your house and shut down all the local businesses, churches and schools. And rather than call in tree crew to prune it or even cut it down they say the only safe alternative is to use a new form of nuclear weapon to blow it up so that it lands in such small pieces it won't hurt anything. and they assure you that even though they didn't test the fallout from the Bomb for long term health effects, they assure you its completely safe and effective. And encourage everyone to go down to ground zero and breath in some of the fallout dust, which will help protect them from having a tree magically spring up in their yard too.

surely your son's roomates must be dead by now or at least sterile. or will is the bomb on a timer set to go off in a certain number of years.

Not to mention that the microchip implanted with the vaccine makes it possible for Bill Gates to follow their every move.

That works out great for me.
I got lost today in a large moor, so the boys just called Bill, and he could tell them to the inch, where I was.

Back