In The News...

Interesting about the pot plant. Some states that have legalized it allow someone to grow a specified amount of plants.

I guess not Massachusetts!

Really think that there will be a war? I would place a heavy wager against that idea.

Indeed. It also one of the best mechanisms for controlling the minds of the masses.

Andre, I'll bet you 622,3000 rubles that there is no US/Russia war for 5years.

They are WAY more screwed up.
They ruined their own planet ( Like we are doing to ours) and had to go elsewhere.

Fighting a war against aliens could alleviate some boredom and possibly unite mankind, like in the movies and video games. They would likely flog us though, maybe not so much fun if taken prisoner.

Who said aliens screwed up their own planet?

They could just be out cruising, looking for a fight.

Stephen Hawking fears the possible repercussions of making contact with aliens. "Intelligent aliens may be rapacious marauders, roaming the cosmos in search of resources to plunder and planets to conquer and colonize".

Stephen Hawking fears the possible repercussions of making contact with aliens. "Intelligent aliens may be rapacious marauders, roaming the cosmos in search of resources to plunder and planets to conquer and colonize".

Nothing original. Evil Empire also roaming in search of resources to plunder and the states to conquer and colonize. The only difference is that the aliens - a fantasy, the Empire of Evil - a reality.

Back