In The News...

“I think it's pretty egregious that so many politicians and public figures would make such a huge mistake by spreading misinformation “

The coverup of the NIH/China virus didn’t teach people anything?
I never said I wasn't expecting that sort of behavior; I was expressing my disgust. Part of what makes it so "egregious" is that it is such familiar territory and that we can count on scandals and lies and cover ups to happen annually without fail. It is becoming harder and harder to trust anyone in our governments, nevermind in foreign governments. Actions and evidence are what matter. Anyone can talk and make claims.

The president, who was quickly picked up, is not considered to have fallen.
That sounds a lot like the news you hear in the "DPRK" or the Democratic (aka Not-So-Democratic) People's Republic (which isn't a republic) of Korea AKA North Korea.

For example, did you know that Kim Jong Un once summited Mt. Paektu, the highest mountain in North Korea, alpine style with just a long top coat, dress pants and dress shoes? Here's "proof" of him being greeted by his supporters on the snowy summit. Media reported he made the record speed ascent wearing "smart leather shoes" and that he "battled deep snow" and that he "had often climbed Mount Paektu but this is the first time to have done so in mid-winter with such nice weather, rare to be seen even in spring”.

I mean, obviously, this is 100% factual. Who wouldn't trust the Dear Leader and Grand Marshall Kim Jong Un? He even once rode up the mountain on horseback! Totally a true story!
Kim Jong Un Summit.jpg For
Kim Jong Un Horseback SUmmit.jpg

Last edited:
I think that there should always be a specially trained person next to him who will prevent such situations. I wonder why sandbags are needed on stage?

Last edited:
I don't get it?
What is the big deal about falling. Happens to all of us once in a while.
We were working in a kindergarden today. They had some kind of slick material on a slope, turning it into a year round sliding place, probably great fun if you are a kid.
I can tell you, accidentally stepping on it while dragging brush is NOT fun.

@stig I agree. We all fight gravity from the day we are born and all of us, at some point, or many points, will lose against its desire to send us to the ground. As upright bipeds, our center of gravity is taller than other animals and walking with two legs puts us at a disadvantage against those which walk with four, making our balance less effective. As we age, we lose more and more of our motor skills and operating our appendages becomes increasingly more challenging. Additionally, people who are reaching their elder years tend to have diminished eye sight and thus worsened depth perception. There are certainly other factors involved, but I believe it is a bit unnecessary for anyone to mock another person for something we all have done, usually roughly just as many times as the person being mocked. I feel bad for Biden. He's been thrust into the position of president at a time when he should be enjoying retirement. I feel like he's being used as a figurehead. He certainly is not the one calling the shots. But I won't get into that right now.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ukrainian success at high altitude this year! Climber waves Ukrainian flag on Everest's summit! It's a woman, too, which is extra special. They make up less than 10% of climbers each season! She first summitted last year in 2022.

Here's briefly about her 2022 summit with an incredible team!

Last edited:
Back