In The News...

Ok i gotta ask, what is this eating bugs thing? Did someone learn that there's a non zero amount of insects and the like that's allowed in food products and they've lost their minds?

I learned that in statistics class. They have allowable levels of insects in food. It's hard to avoid 100% bug free in a big factory.

One says a 50x600ft
other says 150x400ft coop

I wonder which it is.

Wait til they find out it's just a feral weather balloon. I'm not seeing what relevant intelligence you can get by a floating thing that basically goes where it wants to.

That’s some tier1 level abuse right there.

Here’s a snapshot of what real waste and abuse looks like...

yep, I think they may overstate it a bit, but it does need rooked into as well. Too bad it's all mucked up with political revenge in mind.

Seems they'd be jumping on Project lightning speed, or what ever it was called, for releasing all those shots unregulated and short-cutted like that.

Or how about all the employers who collected PPP and never paid employees...

I guess that follows if you want to pretend one party didn't control all the involved administration at the time.

Democrat Senate majority as I remember. New administration coming in. I would wager, being mostly anti trump at the time, if they really did not want him, they would not have approved him.
Whole bloody lot of them either need to be cleaned out and do over, or, set enough fear into them they quit the bull shit.

Hell, I can point out a ton of corruption on our local level government. Some of which a grand jury indicted, some went to jail. Embezzlement mostly. A tax officer comes to mind. A few more. Both sides of the isle. No matter. I knew the tax officer personally. Thought pretty highly of her. Active in the community. Did a lot of good for a lot of folks. Skimmed about 150,000 or so dollars off taxes coming in.
Went to jail. Took a lot of us by surprise.
I guess the latest one did too. Funds for the library or some such thing.
Hospital has some going on there as well. Full audit going on.
People elected in or appointed by elected officials. No matter.
Accountability is what matters. Glad they caught him. Awful small fish to make an example of though.

Yeah, I get it. we're just talking about different things.
I only posted the one incident (which was in the news today). Left it at that.

I can relate to your broader context though, and I don't disagree with you in general. We've got a bunch underhanded stuff going on in our County and Township gov't right now as well.

Hell, I can point out a ton of corruption on our local level government. Some of which a grand jury indicted, some went to jail. Embezzlement mostly. A tax officer comes to mind. A few more. Both sides of the isle. No matter. I knew the tax officer personally. Thought pretty highly of her. Active in the community. Did a lot of good for a lot of folks. Skimmed about 150,000 or so dollars off taxes coming in.
Went to jail. Took a lot of us by surprise.
I guess the latest one did too. Funds for the library or some such thing.
Hospital has some going on there as well. Full audit going on.
People elected in or appointed by elected officials. No matter.
Accountability is what matters. Glad they caught him. Awful small fish to make an example of though.
They took down a few top government people in TN too recently. Similar thing going on.

Back