In The News...

Cory, I have no idea what you are asking me about.
I have all covid, trump, conspiracy, flat earther types on ignore, so there are (fortunately) lots of posts, I don't see.

MAIDs is becoming fashionable up here. Safe guards and waiting periods are being ignored. Offered not only to terminally ill, vets with PTSD, hospital overflow patients, teenage girls, people loosing housing. Oh Canada.....

(Medical assistance in dying)

It's serious!
And I'm not the one who liked the article.

They & their ilk (pride boys, etc.) could be camping out, guarding, doing something worthwhile for their country for once.

It's also a good way to distance themselves from the perpetrators...unless it's them of course.

Last edited:
Sleep tight. The company only extracts about 11 percent of uranium in the U.S and it's forbidden to be exported.

I expect that from most corporate (cr)apps. They don't release them to be cool guys. They do it cause they want something from you, and if you aren't paying with money, you're paying some other way.

Gotta love the fear inducing headline.

They have no idea if it was "vaxxed blood" because that isn't kept track of.

I'm sure all the mRNA shot fear-mongers here have all their paperwork ready to refuse any and all blood or organ donations if they or their family members are threatened with a life saving procedure, right? Doesn't seem very pro-life, but what do I know:dontknow:

Back