In The News...

OTTAWA—Prime Minister Justin Trudeau signed an executive order on Friday authorizing the Canadian Mounted Police to have all geese rounded up and shot for honking in solidarity with truckers.

The "freedom convoy" of truckers has been a thorn in the tyrannical Canadian government's side since January 29th, but Trudeau and his cabinet are confident that annihilating avian support will demoralize the truckers and send them packing.

Mounties began chasing geese on Saturday, following them around with burlap sacks and wacky oversized nets. Captured geese are being blindfolded, lined up, and shot—sometimes in mid-honk.

"We now view the Canada Goose as an enemy of the state," said Trudeau in a statement over Zoom. "If you see something, say something. We must end this fascist honking once and for all."

Trudeau, visibly shaken by honking geese, claims the attack on his tyranny has exacerbated his fake COVID diagnosis. "I may never be able to meet with the truckers face to face and it's all because of these hateful geese, not because I'm afraid," he said.

Minister of Health Jean-Yves Duclos echoed his dear leader's sentiments when he spoke with the press on Monday morning.

"Trucks honk. Fascists honk. Geese honk," he said. "Get it?"

According to sources, Trudeau is expected to stay in hiding until the Geese migrate north in the spring.

Attachments

• article-10457-1.jpg
    article-10457-1.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 7
Apparently, Canada does not have a written Declaration of Independence?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,—That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Guess you guys will be cheering, when they burn the Reichstag.

I realize democracy is becoming a rare thing in the US, didn't realize it was happening in Canada as well.

I'm not sure you have a very good understanding of what is happening in Canada.
Skippy (our Prime Minister) has dug himself a deep hole. And rather than quit digging, he is reportedly about to invoke The Emergency Act. (successor to The War Measures Act)
Gives his government extraordinary powers to subdue protests that are resulting from his stupidity.

Trudeau is off his rocker.

The proof of this whole protest will be seen by how the police and army act at this moment. They're real people.. Canadians. The people on both sides may band together, and beat Trudeau.

Or it could get real ugly. I'm thrilled for the protest but freaked by the maniac disguised as a Prime Minister of a democratic country.

God willing the people!

This may be an opinion piece, but she does one heckuva job laying it all out:

fyi: The only truckers that were eligible to receive $$$ that was donated /
supposed to get to the protest organizers were those that signed on and agreed to their memorandum of understanding (MOU).
Thankfully that MOU has been discarded, because some of the demands were lunacy
Some of the organizers have some wacky beliefs too.
Many of the people doing the 'siege' of downtown Ottawa are totally out of pocket for all their expenses, and the full wrath of the government will be coming down on them.

Yep, rather drown.

No, I'm like: Y'all rant about 'Merica being the greatest nation on Earth.
Yet 'Mericans are eating themselves to death.
I see nothing great about that.

Here, cops and fire fighters have to pass a yearly fitness test or they are out.
Never seen a fat cop here.
Most of yours are a complete disgrace to the uniform.

No wonder they have to resort to the gun every time.
no argument here...

funny thing is I haven't heard anyone in person or on the media claim America is the greatest country in the world for years... literally...

last time I heard anything like it it was a radio sports talk show personality who said America is ONE OF THE GREATEST countries in the world.

on some level we know we're through... corrupt and evil foreign policies, poisoning the children and population at large... soaring debt.. the dollar is going to crash... press that serves the monied interests. highest infant mortality rate of any developed country. education gone to shit... starting wars based on falsified intelligence. institutionalized class and racism ... generally a lack of compassion and way too much selfishness as a way of life.

this country is a POS by many standards and certainly has fallen into a deep pit of ugliness compared to where it could be...

And the people are stupid.... unbelievably stupid, living in a total fantasy.

Back