In The News...

maybe because he was caught and charged with first degree murder immediately. what else is there to do?

Or is it because they know it ain’t the town’s fault? Because they have a grasp of what evil is? They had FAR MORE right to loot/riot/pitch a hissy fit than Mike Brown’s parents had. THEIR son was a THUG. This was a 5-year-old kid...

And to be totally honest, if I were the boy’s father, I don’t know that I’d want him charged.
#whatwouldpaulkirseydo

Last edited:
I wish the Hodge twins would run for office. It’s refreshing to see/actual actual cognizance in a message, and not the normal circular rhetoric. They have quite a few good vids.

People that are okay with that are beyond moral reason. And the ones who perform those acts deserve things I dare not post, lest I offend those who support such trash.

Wait till crowds come back into the stadiums at full capacity.
Here as well people have had enough of sportsmen lecturing us about politics.

Football (soccer) crowds are very scathing and honest.
I doubt that taking the knee will go down well with the paying public.

Get ready to throw rocks at Gary....Georgia tops the list....:/:

How in the world is it Trump's fault that those who hold the money bag hand it out like they do?

How in the world is it Trump's fault that those who hold the money bag hand it out like they do?

1) The buck stops at the top (As Trump so often said during the past administration. Remember "Obama should resign" after one case of Ebola found it's way to the US? One case here and Trump was freaking out screaming "the sky is falling"...)

2) Trump appointed the culprit who's overseeing the distribution of funds (income redistribution) on this one...

Last edited:
Oh well....either Trump will win in November and the Dems will riot and loot and pillage and destroy the country....or Sleepy Joe will win and pretty much they’ll do the same things...

Last edited:
Reactions: Raj
Unfortunately. Whoever loses will not be happy campers...doubt either side will take a defeat with any type of grace or respectability.

Great find. It's a bitch, isn't it?

Israel is like a parasite to the US. They use the money that US taxpayers give them, to influence politicians to keep the money going to Israel, all the while the media fails to inform the public of such interference, and many other evils done by the state of Israel.

Back