In The News...

I've been following this closely and am totally amazed that no-one has gone down on the folks who were all " no,not this close to the election, the American people have a right to have a say in this" assholes, who just did a 128 degreer turnaround this time.
If you want, I can find a video of them all explaining why it was the wrong thing to do........................last time.

Jim, It has nothing to do with party.

There is a difference in a constitutionalist and a federalist society/corporate stooge.

Stig, not much sense rehashing the general republican hypocrisy in this respect. Basically, it is what it is.
It's common knowledge the original agreement between Trump and the evangelical/catholic coalition (and Mitch M.) that he would endorse the radical, socially ultra-conservative judges suggested in exchange for support. It is a promise he has kept.

Last edited:
Bullshiatsu.

This judge is so far away from a run of the mill democrat appointee in regards to activism...its absurd to suggest it.

This is the same kind of nonsense that causes the perpetuation of myths like the Dems are looking out for the best interest of minorities.

I've been following this closely and am totally amazed that no-one has gone down on the folks who were all " no,not this close to the election, the American people have a right to have a say in this" assholes, who just did a 128 degreer turnaround this time.
If you want, I can find a video of them all explaining why it was the wrong thing to do........................last time.

Its all about party.

Sheesh.

:lol: We can agree to disagree.

The courts are not about party IMO. They are about Not being members of a party. It is about law, not political agenda or twisting laws to attain it. It's a shame that that constitutional wisdom that has been ignored.

Guess I’ll go vote this time. Didn’t bother last time as I knew Alabama would go Republican, but after so much whining about the popular vote, I’ll go cast my vote for what it’s worth.

I agree. But just like Hitler’s regime, today’s talking heads have only as much power as their lapdogs can bully up for them. Sleepy Joe says he’ll take guns from Americans. We all know that bumbling fool wouldn’t make it past the third house if HE had to do the “taking”. Instead, just like Ruby Ridge and Waco, he’ll call on the dogs to do his bidding. And sadly, there seems to be no shortage of dogs.

I'm amazed that the Us have never managed to drop that totally outdated voting system.

I mean, you seem to more or less have managed to evolve past the 3/5 rule at least.

Direct democracy, maybe.
@stig ... Democracy is the worst form of government ! The United States is a federalist Republic that has slowly grown more “democratic” since WW2 with the “fruits” of that metamorphosis obvious to anyone paying attention. Maybe it works in Nordic world , for me , I’m not interested in living in a constitutional monarchy

Maybe you’re vote for which of 2 eligible candidates can add up.. however who the frig wants to vote for either of the money grabbing assclowns. What I really mean it has been proven that there can be an overwhelming majority vote for any given issue and if a cooperation has a vested interest they will always win. Money talks in this democracy

Back