In The News...

That was my attempted point, there's a whole lot that goes into this, and who sits in a white house in dc is at best a miniscule factor. I don't think the transition is happening too quickly, and if it wasn't being pushed at the government level it wouldn't happen at all because the oil companies make a ton of money at this. I think investment in alternatives is a necessity, and i have a feeling these companies will eventually adapt and will be involved in that process as well, something that they should have been doing this whole time rather than spending billions lobbying to maintain their virtual monopolies which has skewed the market and political system in the first place. This global warming thing didn't just pop up out of nowhere, they've known about this for decades now and have done absolutely nothing to prepare or change. If even a fraction of that money had been spent on research and development of different technologies they likely could have prevented this whole thing in the first place.

Before we argue about man made climate change, I would like to inquire one thing. What is the perfect temperature for planet Earth?

A second point: Ever heard of the dark ages? How about the Medieval Warm Period?

The worst thing about global warming is that it makes more people, and frankly Slipknot had it right. People=Shit

Frankly, that's all I really wanted to say, the human race sucks and we tend to phuk up nice things. So today as we go forth into the world, let's try to bring some laughter and beauty with us. Kinda spread it around.

Or get mad and kick some teeth in! Whatever tickles your taint I guess.

On May 31, 2020, Sweasy said Baker shared the results of toxicology tests with prosecutors, which showed that Floyd, 46, had a “fatal level of fentanyl” in his blood, along with methamphetamine.

Floyd also had COVID and severe “arteriosclerotic heart disease,” with one artery 75% obstructed, and “hypertensive heart disease.”

Yup.

And no-one as in NO_ONE could tell from the pictures that the cop was a friggin' freak, who enjoyed hurting people of any color, right?

I saw those pics and videos and my first thought was, take that cop out behind the barn and end him.

This comes from a person who has taught unarmed self defence and arresting tecniques ( a completely unknown term in the US, of course............shoot.......shooot.... shoooooot!!!!) to cops for 2 decades.
I like cops, several are my good friends, but that one..............nope.

It really doesn't matter shit if old George was fat, drugged and a miserable excuse for a human being.

I don't give a shit about him, but I care about correct procedure in police work.

But...
Do you victimize on a pedalstal high the addict and criminal and allow allow your city and citizens to be harmed and burned down, villanize the entirety of law enforcement after the facts show the (maybe overzealous) cop did not actually kill the criminal/addict. But the circumstances of a drug OD and his health did?
Are you familiar with putting down a drug addict currently under the influence that has seemingly unlimited strength and no pain threshold?
Asking for a friend

The original autopsy report by Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker the day after Floyd died found there was “no physical evidence suggesting that Mr. Floyd died of asphyxiation.

“Mr. Floyd did not exhibit signs of petechiae, damage to his airways or thyroid, brain bleeding, bone injuries, or internal bruising.”

Sweasy claims that Baker also told her that day that “there were no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation.”

But then she claims Baker told her: “Amy, what happens when the actual evidence doesn’t match up with the public narrative that everyone’s already decided on? … This is the kind of case that ends careers.”

On May 31, 2020, Sweasy said Baker shared the results of toxicology tests with prosecutors, which showed that Floyd, 46, had a “fatal level of fentanyl” in his blood, along with methamphetamine.

Floyd also had COVID and severe “arteriosclerotic heart disease,” with one artery 75% obstructed, and “hypertensive heart disease.”

4 Rohypnol and 4 export class beer is what we deal with here.
Total berserk.
Funny thing is, when the berserker happens to be a computer guy with matchstick arms, biggest problem is not accidentally ripping an arm off of him.
I've done a number of civilian arrests, so yes.

Stephen, I honestly didn't care that another n-word bought the farm. I just hate the way your cops work.
Not to mention that they are fat and out of shape.
Show me a single European cop like that.
Just one.

They are fat, badly trained and see every problem as a nail, with the gun being the hammer.

He did not shoot the guy Stig. He heavily restrained him. A murder charge that he is in jail for is a bit severe? Maybe?
A would your government put up with the rioting? Then defund law enforcement?

Of course my government would put up with rioting.
Only if it was soccer fans or muslims, though.

We agree on the murder charge.
Kicked off the force with no pension would have done it.

We've had some demonstrations in Copenhagen lately, with muslims calling for jihad on Israel.
There is a feeling among the indigenous population that they should be exported , promptly.

So there is still hope.

Kneeling on his neck for 10 min sure as frig didn't help anything, especially after they cuffed him. That's called murder, and anyone attempting to spin it as something else clearly didn't watch the video. He wasn't rioting, he tried to pass a fake 20 to buy smokes. Republicans are literally trying to defund the fbi and doj, and their leading presidential candidate has committed far worse fraud than that (completely unrelated I'm sure). The cop was a flaming piece of shit, with zero clue of how to do his job properly, the only reason he still isn't a cop doing the same shit was because random people just so happened to film it.

As someone who has been arrested, and "Heavily Restrained", who is a self designated "Reformed Scumbag" who's whole criminal record is essentially one assault after another...I should probably keep my opinion to my self.

It was called the maximal restraint technique (MRT) for handcuffed, uncooperative suspects. All of the cops interviewed by Collin said MRT was part of official training.

In the bystander video that went viral after Floyd’s death, it appears Chauvin’s knee was on Floyd’s neck. But in bodycam footage, his knee appears to be on Floyd’s shoulder.

Yup, and a fellow officer asked twice if he should be moved to the recovery position, also in the training. Dude refused, and held it 3 minutes after he had no pulse. It's called that and it's effective because it places the suspect in extreme bodily stress, so much so that they have to be placed in a recovery position, especially if there's possibly other factors such as drug use or physical stress from a struggle before hand, and all that is extensively covered in their training too. Both autopsies confirmed that he was killed from the hold, yup he was also on drugs but would have been fine without meeting the cops. He either didn't know shit about the move he executed, or he knew exactly what he was doing, and did it anyways. The Supreme court today rejected his appeal.

I get that being a cop is hard as hell, but the job requires some common sense and compassion for your fellow man, no matter how much of a pain in the ass they are. They are innocent til proven guilty, and he's not the one to make that call. When he goes limp and has no pulse, that would have been a good time to reassess the situation, but he didn't do that, not for another 3 min. Saying he didn't die of asphyxiation makes zero sense either, most everyone knows proper chokeholds work by applying pressure to the blood vessels. Even short drop hanging and garroting kill by restricting the blood flow, not by blocking the airway.

While not being a full on choke, having your hands tied behind your back and a knee on your neck (we'll even say upper shoulder back area just for discussion, but it was found to be his neck) places a ton of pressure on those blood vessels, heart, and lungs. 10 min of that, especially after his drug use (mentioned in the original call), resisting arrest, and subsequent panic attack was pretty much certain to cause a heart attack, that would probably kill most people. As a police veteran he would have most definitely known this, so he was charged with murder because he ended a life knowingly and maliciously, the refusing to let up as he goes unconscious is the smoking gun.

That junkies whole life was a trial and the sentence caught up with him. lmao

ETA: As far as I’m concerned the cop should have received another 20 years for being stupid in public. A free ride to Chicago and a week later some other feral oxygen thief would have got the job done and it wouldn’t even make the evening news. St. George of Floyd wouldn’t be a (liberal) hero.

Last edited:
Cops trying to be the judge and jury is coming back to bite them in the ass. Video is the big player. About time they are held accountable for their actions. I respect good cops, but there sure are a lot of POS on the force.

The cops that shoved an 80 year old man to the ground and cracked his skull open got let off by a jury. BS. Did he deserve to get arrested? Yes. Were other people there getting arrested? Yes. Paddy wagons there to take them away. Least force options need to be practiced. Once somebody is handcuffed are they much of a threat? You could hog tie them if there is any doubt, and off to jail alive. Cops would get more respect with better tactics.

Day before yesterday the United Auto Workers ratified their new contracts with General Motors, Ford, and Stellantis. The new contracts include wage increases of at least 25% over the next 4.5 years, cost of living increases, union coverage for electric battery plants, and the reopening of a closed plant. “These were just extraordinary wins, especially for those of us who’ve been studying strikes for decades,” Washington University labor expert Jake Rosenfeld told Jeanne Whalen of the Washington Post.

Union president Shawn Fain: "In the last 40 years…working class people went backwards continually…. There’s this massive chasm between the billionaire class and the working class and…when those things get out of balance, we need to turn it upside down. When 26 billionaires have as much wealth as half of humanity, that’s a crisis….”
We working class types need to be vigilant. Too many listen to the culture war hype coming from the Republican side that leads to supporting policies that make our lives harder, lessens our earnings, and just lines the pockets of the already rich and Corporate interests.

“[W]hen unions do well, it lifts all workers,” he said. In the wake of the agreements between the UAW and the Big Three automakers, nonunion automakers who are eager to prevent unionization, including Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, and Subaru, also announced wage increases.

Last edited:
Back