For conspiracy theorist only

I’d like to see YouTube take down videos based on viewer ratings then. Several of Biden’s vids have WAY more thumbs down than thumbs up. Quite odd, since Dominion says everyone voted for him...

Normally I stay out of political discussions in the Tree House forums. My past history clearly shows that. But I feel the need to speak out right now because what I see happening with free speech in the U.S. is alarming. Like the Chap from the U.K. said in his video, "I've never seen anything like this in my life."

Unfortunately the youth today just don't get it. Everything is fine. No, it's not fine. It's alarming. If you fail to remember what history tells us you're doomed to repeat it.

Nah , it’s all conspiracy theory, tin foil hats and the like. It’s all made up , This technology simply doesn’t exist, it’s all kabuki theatre 😉Yeppers , won’t be long now ... Enjoy the decline folks , ain’t nothin stopping this perfect storm now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A friend of mine has a sister that works for some US government agency. I think it's in Maryland She works with lemmings (I think). They control visual images through implants and basically can make the lemmings do anything they want.

Now that right there is a stunning piece of fact based reporting, Daniel. Helps explain all that is happening in our society, with real clarity. Thank you.

:|:

A friend of mine has a sister that works for some US government agency. I think it's in Maryland She works with lemmings (I think). They control visual images through implants and basically can make the lemmings do anything they want.

Are you serious? It’s too late for an April Fool I suppose

You expect anyone to believe that?

Do you expect anyone here in the states to believe the cock and bull stories wafting over from across the pond?

Apparently “science”, as related to diseases/vaccines, can be trusted implicitly...while “science” as relates to behavior/control is in the realm of hogwash. I’ve heard it said that there is a fine line between genius and insanity. I wager the line is no wider between these branches of science...

"Human behavior control" isn't anything new. Heck I've read articles about it in 50s. Today a search on the internet will yield many pages of links to studies and documentaries, old and new, all about human behavior control. Much of the concern about it is based entirely on fear. But most of the studies are quite real and worth scrutiny and concern.

I AM only reporting what I was told... I have a pretty good sense of people. He wasn't lying IMO. and I never BS.. occasionally I make a mistake, but I value telling the truth. Lying is a serious offense in cultures that have an oral history. Call me old school! If the above is so unbelievable to you, maybe consider the possibility that your perspective is limited. Do you really think you know so much?

Just Daniel taking his megalomania out for a walk.
You, Mick, are just a speck, whereas Daniel is the one in the know.

That all the stuff he "knows" about us being bred by aliens, the lizard people etc. is complete nonsense to the rest of us doesn't matter.

That is the fine thing about megalomania.

The whole point of this thread was to have a place for conspiracy theorists a place to come without being harrassed. Can you allow us our space please....

Back