For conspiracy theorist only

I used to think you were just stupid as hell, now I'm starting to believe you aree actually one mentally sick person.
NOTHING is too stupid or too far out for you to sit and beat off to.

Prescott Bush, GW Bush's grandfather was a liason between the international bankers and the Nazis

My conclusion is that the initiator of this joke would have been disapointed to wait so long before someone found his stone.
Worse, nobody found the other stone with the gear-like shape corresponding to the other crop circle near the house (same wide aerial pic of the field).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used to think you were just stupid as hell, now I'm starting to believe you aree actually one mentally sick person.
NOTHING is too stupid or too far out for you to sit and beat off to.
The whole point of this thread is to allow the conspiracy theorists a place to post their beliefs or suppositions, or as Hobby does, just anything he thinks sounds fun, WITHOUT being harrassed by the dissenting voices. can we get some space to do our thing without if getting nasty? thanks for understanding.

There is absolutely no "tounge in cheek" about Murphy.
He is a passionate believer in any weirdness, he can find on the net.

Since no-one has been able to shut your yap up in here, I guess it must be.

I watch a lot of youtube videos. Mostly sciences, machining, engineering and repairs.

As for conspiracy vids there's a lot to draw from, with all the red hot issues and viewpoints being flung-around at the moment. I've noticed lately youtube has been canceling (censoring) more and more of the right wing channels I watch. Much of the the Fox news casts has their video blocked, but I can still get the audio, least for now anyway. Viewers are complaining about it in the comments. But what can Fox do? Get their own servers I guess.

It's turned into are real genuine propaganda (censorship) war with the left wing (democratic) agenda leading the way and hold the ace card. Since they control 90 percent of what you see and here.

Capital crimes against the American constitution, I say. For those that can not see what's going on get some balls and speak out about it!

America needs you now more than ever!

The fact that they are censoring folks speaks volumes. They don’t bother to censor/cancel the real whack jobs.

It appears anything which goes against the official “narrative” is being heavily censored. This alone should raise concern - no matter which side of the fence you are on. It is a slippery slope from which much suffering will occur

Did you ever consider that if YouTube is blocking the videos, it's because they are complete bullshit, so much so that it actually requires them to act? That it's so far from the truth that they simply ban it? When a viewpoint becomes so far from normal that a platform designed to simply share videos says no more, ef it, you're done you need to seriously think pretty hard before going all in on that.

Back