For conspiracy theorist only

Come on, Frankie.
Define " Long"!

As for the " center for Global population reduction", apart from it probably being a fraud, would you please explain to me, why reducing the population of the Earth is a bad thing?

As I see it, if they wiped all the tin foil hatters out, we'd all be better off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

No Tin Foil required for this one:

.View attachment 108032

View attachment 108028

View attachment 108035

View attachment 108031

View attachment 108033

View attachment 108034

View attachment 108039View attachment 108040

View attachment 108027

It would appear that Bill Gates is buying up a mass amount of farmland in 18 different States and is getting into the farming business to produce GMO foods (plants & animals).

With government tax brakes (your tax dollars), he's found another way to profit by poisoning/sterilizing a population and keeping them dependant on over priced pharmaceuticals !!!

*** But his farm will need an incredible amount of cheap human labour to keep them operating and producing huge profits:

View attachment 108041

*** Maybe if his friends in the government allow illegal immigrants into the country and promise free healthcare education and a job, on the condition they vote for a "certain" political party ???

Problem Solved !!!

are you saying that we should NOW start taking you seriously??? your credibility is gone and it's not coming back... nothing you say can be trusted. And who really has the time to run down your hoaxes. You post BS for "fun".... That's the devil's work!

are you saying that we should NOW start taking you seriously??? your credibility is gone and it's not coming back... nothing you say can be trusted. And who really has the time to run down your hoaxes. You post BS for "fun".... That's the devil's work!

This may well be, unintended as it is, the most funny post in the history of the TreeHouse.

Here's one I forgot to mention and I think we need a third category of "who knows".

Michelle Obama is really a man with a sex change. There is something about the relative length of your fingers that always is a give-away. I thought it was the adam's apple too.

Here you go, Murph....

*** A "Sniff Test" you say...

4di7wf.jpg

R0ef52e0570c90cb6fc683340ced16fd3.jpg

01c503e61e52a24476d4faf8819d0d31--well-well-wake-up.jpg

R3667ac70a8ffa15a446cf7429c0ed684.jpg

If true, I think it would be a matter of perspective and/or a calendar date ?

Q -Is Michelle Obama a man now or before undergoing an assumed "change" ?

Think about Bruce Jenner, aka Caitlyn Jenner.

This stuff is messed up any way you look at it !!!

Last edited:
R1b356c4d8ccb4199553772627f529cca.png

Bruce-Jenner-Plastic-surgery.png

81b3559e585a80bfa44853c7ea41a0be7b-02-caitlyn-jenner-ny-post_w710.jpg

Isn't it interesting that certain information can only be true if the media proclaims it to be so !

Also interesting in todays culture, anyone with a differing opinion or point of view (though PLAUSABLE) is labeled as a nut job, a conspiracy theorist or has a mental health issue !

Does the term "Cancel Culture" ring any bells ?

Maybe we should pressure business owners to fire all their employers that don't agree with our ideology.
That will teach those fellow citizens of ours not to believe in something we don't agree with !

Is the Constitution or Bill of Rights no longer important ???

..But I Digress.

*** BTW, - believe it or not, there seems to be enough information out there ( via The Internet ), to suggest that Michelle Obama, aka - Michael LaVaughn Robinson, are one in the same and that Michael is currently Michelle.

3ym03e.jpg

Besides, It's irrelevant if I believe OR don't believe any of the crap I post here.

Why you ask... because its a Conspiracy Theory thread and Not a Proven Fact thread !

Just sit back, relax and try to enjoy the messed up stuff I post.

And if I can get a chuckle out of some of you guys, your welcome !
ps- and Michell Obama is a Dude.

;)

Lol

Last edited:
View attachment 108196

View attachment 108197

View attachment 108198

Isn't it interesting that certain information can only be true if the media proclaims it to be so !

Also interesting in todays culture, anyone with a differing opinion or point of view (though PLAUSABLE) is labeled as a nut job, a conspiracy theorist or has a mental health issue !

Does the term "Cancel Culture" ring any bells ?

Maybe we should pressure business owners to fire all their employers that don't agree with our ideology.
That will teach those fellow citizens of ours not to believe in something we don't agree with !

Is the Constitution or Bill of Rights no longer important ???

..But I Digress.

*** BTW, - believe it or not, there seems is enough information out there ( via The Internet ), to suggest that Michelle Obama, aka - Michael LaVaughn Robinson, are one in the same and that Michael is currently Michelle.

View attachment 108201

Besides, It's irrelevant if I believe OR don't believe any of the crap I post here.

Why you ask... because its a Conspiracy Theory thread and Not a Proven Fact thread !

Just sit back, relax and try to enjoy the messed up stuff I post.

And if I can get a chuckle out of some of you guys, your welcome !
ps- and Michell Obama is a Dude
;)

Lol

Onto the ignore list for this pointless cowardly troll.

Geeze Mick, "Cowardly Troll" ?

Are you serious ?

Due to a controversial topic ( that hasn't been proven ) just because you have a different point of view ?

...In a "Conspiracy Theorist" thread ?

Wow !

You may want to self medicate before viewing this next "Picture" !

did-you-know-aids-is-a-man-made-virus-cancer-5642518.png

2v50it.jpg

LOL

It's all in good fun so just try & relax.

...and Michelle Obama is still a Dude. ;) Lol

I wouldn't call you a cowardly troll, but some of the stuff you post, has me wondering if you have a brain.
Seriously.

You know, I get a little irritated with some of the stuff he posts in this thread. Due to insanity elsewhere, I take it more seriously than I should. It's a conspiracy thread, and he's posting conspiracies; tongue planted in cheek I think. I'm thinking the problem's me, not him. He also pissed Murphy off, and that amuses me for some reason :^D

I would like to know if there are any high school photos of Michelle Obama or any with a baby bump...

Joan Rivers was dead within weeks of the time she clearly said that Obama was a gay president and Michelle is a trans. There are a few right wing types here that believe Obama is gay... If they pulled off Michelle as a trans first lady, that would be amazing. It just seems too far out to get away with, espcially with all the political clashing going on. Stranger things have happened though.

...ya didn't see that coming Mick, seriously ? lol

Yes, most the crap I post here is for my personal entertainment and it's truly irrelevant if I (or anyone else), believe any of this stuff or not.

Mostly because a lot of it can't be proven or disproven, hence "CONSPIRECY" !

But if it generates a conversation or two, well, ...Bonus.

But to argue if the content of a picture downloaded from the internet is real or not, well, I think there are better ways to spend ones time & energy !

Here's some more silly picture I just downloaded:

you-can-never-win-an-argument-with-a-negative-person-27843180.png

6c1fe7278a2f0830b82540e61f0ec29b.jpg

But In This Thread, It doesn't Matter Who Or What is Right or Not !!!

Don't loose your minds over this stuff, it's all in good fun so try & have fun with it.

Simple as that !
-and Michelle Obama is still a Dude !
Lol

I've known about HAARP for many years, but never really understood much about what they were using it for. Heard that it was to control the weather, but it seems like much more than that.

As I type this I'm watching "Mountain monsters", old, out of shape "hunters" chase mythical creatures such as the "Moth man", "Death cat" and so on. The do some investigating, then build elaborate traps, that never work, and then move on to the next one. It's spectacularly entertaining because of the ignorance.
Before this I was watching "Bigfoot is real", "Bobby Ray", "Ray Bob" and crew are hunting Bigfoot in the Appalachians, determined to kill a creature for proof of life.
Before that was Les Stroud on Bigfoot. Now I have a lot of respect for Les Stroud, he's the real deal for a survivalist, everything he does is alone, he's the subject, film crew, director and editor and he doesn't do anything stupid and dangerous in a survival situation like the idiot Bear Griyls does. He firmly believes in Bigfoot, has some mediocre proof, and I've seen some of the clips previously where he is actually fearful of what's around him. But, he's aligned himself with people in the community that are rather "tin foil types" to try and get proof. Because of the people he's aligned himself with, he's instantly discredited because of them.
Now I believe there's a good chance there's a lot of things we haven't discovered for various reasons, Bigfoot certainly being one such thing that is possible. But because of the idiots that put on the above mentioned programs, and some people seeking attention by any means, any mention of it is discredited. My point, there are a lot of truths to many stories, but because people don't want to believe them, and others seek attention and push an agenda, any talk is discredited.

On to this topic.
I've heard QAnon was started by Obama as a method to discredit and spread misinformation within fringe groups of the Right. I can't prove any of it, but find it could be plausible, certainly after seeing how things have been handled after the Capitol "riots".

Michelle Obama, there are a few videos out there where she's got things moving between her legs, where a woman shouldn't have things moving. But in this day and age, can you even trust a video?

Ruby ridge and Waco, this makes my blood boil! "Forgive me, I forget names, but it's all out there) Both were false flags, the ATF agent pestered and badgered the guy at Ruby ridge to cut down a barrel on a gun and he finally did it just to get him to go away, then they raided the place, killing innocent people. Waco, as I understand it, was a similar deal, parts were offered and offered, and offered, then when they finally said "Fine, we'll buy it to shut you up!" They set up a slaughter house.

The Bible was brought up earlier, mind you I am a religious person, I believe in a higher power, but I'm completely disgusted with what's come of organized religion, it's a cash cow now, not there to help people. Anyway, the Bible was stories passed down from generations by word of mouth, then finally written down, in several languages, that don't translate to each other. There are no less than thirteen incarnations of just the New Testament, that we know of, then King James wanted a religion he could control, as clergy were the only ones allowed to read the scripture before this. So he had the his priests cherry pick what he wanted it to read as, then printed it.
A neighbor came over one day, hoity toity "better than thou" type Christian and proceeded to tell me how it reads in the beginning of the Bible "This is God's word, not to be altered by man!" he was pretty unhappy when I laughed at him. I asked if he's played "telephone" as a child, he had. "OK, how much did that story change? Now imagine generations of this, then you have languages that don't translate to each other, then you have a King that cherry picked what he wanted you to read. Tell me how this hasn't already been manipulated by man?" He was speechless, knew nothing about any of this.
Again, back to a point, we've been getting manipulated for centuries, nothing new here. But we continue to burry our heads in the sand and not believe any of it. Our media is doing exactly what was done with Hitlers control, don't like it, don't let the people talk about it, discredit anyone that spreads it, or imprision,, or kill anyone associated with the movement. Get neighbors to tell on others (Covid parties), discredit, (cancel culture), it goes on. Seriously, just look at the tactics used in Nazi Germany, how they started, how they were implemented, then look at things going on now, it's pretty eyrie.

Second verse same as the first! Censorship is alive and well - I’ve watched videos that went poof in real time , and I’ve seen plenty of entire bodies of work whisked away by a keystroke for simply differing from the narrative. By now , folk should be realizing that perhaps something is wrong here

Back