For conspiracy theorist only

Do you think Hobby would vibrate, if we "stimulated" him with an electric current?

On the other hand, he already seems rather over stimulated.

Rifle Barrel (Vibration) Harmonics/waves:

OIPW31NZP6A.jpg Gun-2.jpg Gun-4.jpg

An exaggeration of the effects of a bullet traveling through barrel creating a wave (Vibration)..

Note the Up & Down muzzle movement caused by harmonics.

Gun-6.gif

Gun-3.jpg

This vibration, ( frequency / harmonics / waves ) can be adjusted by:

-The specific bullet being fired, the length barrel, a barrel dampener or a barrel tuner attached to the muzzle.

Installed correctly, and for best accuracy, the bullet should leave the barrel at the exact time the harmonic waves (nodes) are in a neutral position and are not moving.

The point being made is in regards to: VIBRATION . (frequency, waves, harmonics or whatever you want to call it).

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Mayan pyramids in the Yucatan have amazing acoustic properties. You can literally hear someone whispering from top to bottom of at least one pyramid. My friends got ahead of me climbing one day and they were at the top of the pyramid. I could hear every word they were saying like they were standing right next to me. So I whispered "Hey Larry" and he started looking around like who said that... "Hey Larry" x3 can you hear me. It's Daniel. I'm down here.. Everybody freaked out..

Congratulations stig… we all knew you'd be the one...

View attachment 110224

Keep up the good work buddy,

And may the FARCE be with you !

Lol

Kinda hard to take you seriously, buddy.
Your whole participation in the forum consists of posting weird memes, anti vaxxer stuff and conspiracy shit.
I guess it must have somehow escaped your notice that this is a tree work forum.

You come across as a pimply teenager, sitting in a dark cellar, living on a diet of Coca cola and pizza, while searching the net for weird shit, you can post here.

How the Hell did the Treehouse become the last safe haven for antivaxxers and conspiracy theorists.

I'm guessing Frankie hangs out here because he called people sheep one too many times at his local watering hole and had his ass handed to him.

Murphy is universally loathed at all the tree forums.
I went slumming at Treebuzz to see if he had been banned, since that might explain his presence here.
Nope, but they recommend he see a psychiatrist, just like he has been told here again and again.

So, Butch died and the weirdos moved in.

What a great deal for all of us.

Last edited:

apparently, the starlings were flying into things or hitting the ground hard.. what caused this though? There is some speculation that maybe it was an owl they were fleeing, but that doesn't make much sense. There would be nothing new about this. Something changed though. perhaps it was the 5G

apparently, the starlings were flying into things or hitting the ground hard.. what caused this though? There is some speculation that maybe it was an owl they were fleeing, but that doesn't make much sense. T

Show me one diurnal owl that hunts starlings, just one.
Here we go again, you pretty much admit it is senseless, but you still just friggin' HAD to post it here.
Just couldn't help yourself.
WOW! yet another chance to waste everybody's time, I simply gotta post that.

I was trying to point out that it sounds like a cover story.. these birds are dying of impact. Without knowing much about the hunting habits of birds, all it takes is a little common sense to know that nothing about hunting has changed. It sounds like a cover story. There is nothing new except 5G.

Birds crashing into the ground with sufficient force to cause their own death is cause for concern. It goes against nature

Back