For conspiracy theorist only

Birds crashing into the ground with sufficient force to cause their own death is cause for concern. It goes against nature

Perhaps, but it's nothing new. A quick Google search confirms that its been happening for a long time, long before 5G to be sure. Even before Trump was elected...

I’ve seen reports of birds crashing into windows , walls etc and dying but this is much different. Seldom does one encounter reports of birds Kamikaze-ing into the ground

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

225978a721ecae11212837d324093843.jpg

meme-ehs-1024x582-1.jpg

f3395656a39fb9fa75b03aea2f3cdf4c.jpg

Energy, Frequency & Vibration.

It seems people are only crazy if they believe that some invisible intense energy wave can cause harm, but...

...your not crazy if its used for good :
- X-ray, Ultrasound, a Tens Machine, Radiation therapy, Laser Treatment(s), UV-Light, Magnets, Radar, Sonar, Satellite Signals, Radio Waves, etc.

The science does not discriminate against the way its used.

Humans do !!!

Energy, Frequency & Vibration

So now, apart from worrying about Bill Gates and the micro chips in the vaccines ( I quite enjoy mine BTW. Every time the boys can't find me in the woods, they just call ol' Bill. He knows right where I am)
Not to mention dying from vaccine or getting mad cow disease from it, plus of course the usual litany: Soros, the jewish Illuminata and of course, the lizard people.
Gas prices going up to 10$/gallon and the end of the World according to Frankie.

Now it seems we also have to be shit scared about our phone, microwave oven and so on.

Tell me, is there ANYTHING in this World that you guys are not scared to death of?
Must be a miserable life, being scared all the time.

But then at least, on the plus side, you can fill the 'House with your crap and try to scare the rest of us.

Good luck with that.
We are treeworkers, so we are used to trees wanting to kill us.
Pretty hardened, you know.

While I neither totally agree no disagree, Stig, it puzzles me that “tree workers”, being the lot we are, are so scared of Covid. (Barring those with pre-existing conditions)

? Aren’t tree workers or aren’t afraid of Covid? Every time someone scoffed at the mask or social distancing, THEY had to run the gauntlet...

Well, if you want to put it that way, according to Murphy, there is only one real treeworker on this forum :lol:

So 3 posts ago you were going on about the harmful vibrations...........and on ...............and on, as usual.

Now they are suddenly a cure for all ails.

How about making up your mind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I own a Rife machine GB-4000. I don't use it much but I know people that have cured themselves of cancer with it and other alternative treatments. I also read the book "Cancer the cure that worked" back in the 90s. there is a long list of practitioners that are 40 years ahead of their time that has been persecuted by mainstream medical syndicates. The medical-industrial complex used to find ways of discrediting them by falsifying research or getting them fired or their funding pulled. But lately, they have found it more expedient to simply murder them. SO many of them end up floating in the river or committing suicide in a hotel room, shot in the back of the head twice, etc.

Last edited:
I'm a beliver in the Rife machine. My youngest daughter has had allergies most of her life. Three treatments with a Rife, and she is remarkably better. The allergist who was treating her was shut down over.....Covid......so she hasn't had a treatment in over a year.

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, the lizard people are back in the 'House!!!

David Icke claims:" an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings, the Archons or Anunnaki, have hijacked the Earth and a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians – the Babylonian Brotherhood, Illuminati or "elite" – manipulate events to keep humans in fear, so that the Archons can feed off the resulting "negative energy".[14][17][18][19] He claims many public figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and propel humanity towards a global fascist state or New World Order, a post-truth era ending freedom of speech.[9][14][20][21] He sees the only way to defeat such "Archontic" influence is for people to wake up to the truth and fill their hearts with love.[14 " :|: :|: :|: :|: :lol:

Back