For conspiracy theorist only

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
From the comments to this video:
My MP unit was one of the companies tasked to recover stolen artifacts from the iraqi museum. We were told that the museum was raided and not by local thieves , a lot of esoteric knowledge was stolen from the storage area more from there then from the main area of the museum. We recovered last I herd was a little over 70% of the artifacts that were on a train. I believe there were many agendas, we use 911 an excuse, then Bush said there were WMD when there wasn't any, friggin' dude lied, they all lied just so we can go to Iraq and destroy that country that was beautiful, so these military industrial complex subhumans can steal what they want, oil, drugs, esoteric knowledge, erase human history. Our history is being suppressed there's a war on that also but no one will talk about it. And we are not the only country engaged in this suppression of our human origins and history. Religion is a tool, I woke up from that early, the bible tells many stories but you have to read it and listen with modern eyes and ears.

I have never heard of that ( but I'm not goods on conspiracy- theory). At least the argumentory is well presented. It's even temping to know more about it.
I appreciate the effort, that's a lot of work to put that toguether.

Looks like the US is planning an invasion of Hatti... the Columbians export mercenaries.. The Cubans export doctors. Us has it's fingerprints all over this assassination:

I take this woman very seriously.. she's done her homework... the more of this sort of thing I hear the more I think Marx was right. Capitalism will eventually self-terminate. It's just taking a little longer that he thought. I was an economics major in college. The macro models stressed the importance of government regulations to reign systemic problems with the market system. I believe we have come to a time with the aid of technology that the monied interests have been completely able to control the government regulators. The shit will hit the fan.. Likely within the next year or two, but certainly within the decade. This is all part of a plan.. nothing geo-political happens by accident

Where is Mick? I guess he’s not seeing all these... He seems quite triggered by conspiracy theories/theorists.

Last edited:
Back