For conspiracy theorist only

Is it tho? Or maybe it's gone so far right that it's actually taboo now? Do you honestly think that moving farther right is the solution to the fact that the right is completely locked out of power at the moment?

Where's that? Am I gonna have to troll youtube for right wing drivel? I'm absolutely sure I'll find a metric shitton. They aren't obligated to host content from anyone. If somebody wants control of their video, they should host it themselves. One could go even further, and create an onion or eep site, and nobody will even know where it's located to take it down, unless you're so far over the top in illegal content, and didn't practice good opsec, but we aren't talking about that here, are we?

YouTube isn’t the only one censoring. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, you name it. Folks are scared to rock the boat.

They're all companies(facebook=instagram), and are free to host or not. None of those are difficult to self host an analog service. In fact, you'd be better off. Less centralized spying. You will have to put in a little money and effort though. Is a trivial amount of money and effort worth your freedom and privacy?

When you've got some retard shitting out of his mouth about Q, no you don't need to account for what he says. All sides aren't created equal, and every dumbass view doesn't need to be publicized and considered.

And all we need to do to determine who’s right is just see who YouTube DOESN’T censor? I don’t regard that as a reliable litmus test.

It's kinda my point. The far right viewpoint is becoming so far right that it is almost universally rejected by hosting sites. It's not because you have magically figured everything out, it's because it's such bullshit that it requires them to act. As hard as this may be to understand, if stuff is so far to one side of the spectrum that it's deleted before you even get to share it, maybe it's not accurate, truthful, or even sane.

I didn't say anything about youtube. I like to start with logic and common sense. If it's something far beyond my knowledge, I rely on people with a proven track record of knowing what they're doing. If I'm looking up treework, and there's a discrepancy between the consensus of Gerry, Burnham, and... we'll say Scott vs a couple random youtube idiots, I'll be going with Gerry, Burnham, and Scott. 99.x/100 times, I'll have picked the right side.

It's quasi public. People are allowed to gather at the good graces of the hosting platform. Same as a shopping mall, a bar, or a church. Freedom of speech only extends to the government controlling speech.

If I were inclined, I could film myself getting kicked out of all those places(possibly excepting the mall, since they'd probably take any action they can get) for saying stuff they didn't like. There isn't a court in the country that would back me up.

edit:
free_speech.png

Last edited:
Impunity against what? What consequences should they face for dehosting retards? Economic? I'm doing my part by not using google, facebook, or twitter. Or are you advocating government mandates that they publish retards. That's an interesting approach from you...

Haha!

No. It's not gone too far right. Thats silly.

Its all hard left. 90 percent of it.

The internet was the last conservative enclave.

The left is making great gains there.

The right is censored because it can be.

Not because it should be.

Any word on Biden's happy child detainment camps that you all lost your shit about last year?

Omissions.....

Proven? How so? Feel free to post your proof.
No thanks , already debunked to my satisfaction. YouTube should not be in the business of deciding what is truth is what not. If one wants fake news just turn on the TV :D

Last edited:
That's what we need, more memes in this echo chamber of dipshittery. In this brave new world, the more retarded something sounds, the more truthful it is, and if it's far enough out there to get deleted, it's gospel. The entire right wing is simply martyrs being crucified by Zuckerberg, you poor poor things, the nerds are here to silence you and take away your rights, them monsters.

Did you ever consider that if YouTube is blocking the videos, it's because they are complete bullshit, so much so that it actually requires them to act? That it's so far from the truth that they simply ban it? When a viewpoint becomes so far from normal that a platform designed to simply share videos says no more, ef it, you're done you need to seriously think pretty hard before going all in on that.
A guy or gal should be able to post a YouTube video stating that the earth is a square if he/she wants to! The “bullshit” will take care of itself as no one will watch it. Simple concept that’s passed the test of time yet somehow eludes some folk 😀.

Most of what you say is complete "bullshit", and most of us simply ignore you or call you on it. Surely you have enough people skills to pick up on that, no?

Back