Any one else slow right now?

I found a definition. Copied from the interweb.

What are Mono Winds? Mono Winds are a localized wind that blows across the western slopes of the central Sierra Nevada and into the foothills below from the northeast. The name Mono Winds was given to these winds because they blew into the central Sierra Nevada from the direction of Mono Lake.

Busiest autumn for me in several years. Hurricane Ian provided me with a solid busy October, and now a small boost from T.S. Nicole appears to be giving me a solid week or two of work coming up. I remember several years ago being completely dead over the winter. One year I had a job on Feb. 15 and it was my second day of work for the year. So this year I'm well prepared and have a bit of cash held back to get me through the winter.

I’m surprised you have slow winters Brian. I would think it would be steady being in Florida. In fact, winters were a little busier in the plumbing industry when I lived down there due to the snowbirds returning to roost for the season.

I found a definition. Copied from the interweb.

What are Mono Winds? Mono Winds are a localized wind that blows across the western slopes of the central Sierra Nevada and into the foothills below from the northeast. The name Mono Winds was given to these winds because they blew into the central Sierra Nevada from the direction of Mono Lake.
Do I win?
:D

Dead up here, even stump grinding died off. A lot of new tree guys, and their prices are low. I'm one of the cheapest around and they are lower than me, I can't even pay my fuel for just me running the saws for what they are charging for a small crew and a few vehicles.....

I didn't see until looking on TB that Maple Leaf Ropes is in Brantford. @Raj, you ever been over there.

Bonner got into Treestuff after hanging here and TB, back in the pre-Sherrill days.

I didn't see until looking on TB that Maple Leaf Ropes is in Brantford. @Raj, you ever been over there.

Bonner got into Treestuff after hanging here and TB, back in the pre-Sherrill days.

They are just up the road from me, they have a few guys doing that sort of stuff, but they do a lot of travelling.

Currently booked into January, but the calls have definitely slowed down, got some decent jobs lined up but we'll see what happens the rest of January and February, last winter was fairly slow only 2-3 days a week.

Things are slow here. We only did 3 days a week this year (on purpose) so I didn’t take on the work load I normally do. Last couple years I was booked 4-5 months ahead. This year I was only a week to a month ahead. I’m hoping I can get back on the mill soon over the winter.

Back