8.9 magnitude earthquake in Japan!

Andy's coming!!! Dang, I'll be right back; gotta get to the liquor store and stock up!

Dang it all, Erik's coming too! Now I have to go out again for donuts. :lol:

Humor can be a coping mechanism for dealing with tragedy and grief. No disrespect was intended.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems the news channels have forgotten about Japan for the last half day, all channels are showing non stop interviews with war experts about the Libya situation.

Yup, as if there is really anything to be learned from them! Seems they are on the hunt for ratings more than news.

LOL, dude, ALL TV shows are in the business of selling ads, not reporting news, current events or entertaining you longer than the interval between commercials, everyone knows that! :)

Wanna bring back the somber tone? Read this, imagine being in their shoes. Makes me appreciate the full cupboards and fridge at home, for damn sure.

How much does one Tomahawk missile cost? Whats it cost to fill a C-130 full of MRE's? thats a lot of potential food for people that are diving in mudholes looking for crackers to feed their parents and kids.

How many Libyans are saved by the UN intervention, at $100 million per day (a figure I heard somewhere yesterday), how many people are in need in Japan?

"I have no money because my house was washed away by the tsunami and the cash machine is not working.”

What a weird thing to say. Is there anything to buy???

Man ya'll, donate some cash to the poor fuggers!

Back