8.9 magnitude earthquake in Japan!

I'd love to know the scale of that clip. Butch if you've got your ears on, is that a particularly big wave for open water?

Im gettin pissed that America is blowing all this coin in Libya. Like it was said before, send that amount of money to Japan. The Japanese are our homies. You watch and see, America will be the bad guy in no time regarding this Libya shit. We go over and spend our brains out to be the worlds police and the other Arab nations will get a big attitude with us over. You watch and see. Its already starting.

We already are the bad guy... in any shit. Why would this be any different? Same shit... same lack of complete commitment... we'll be back.

Dont get me wrong. I AM NOT knocking the service men and women that do the dirty work. Just the chimps in DC.

Heck, the rest of the world is in on this one, we should be able to sit the sidelines for once. (Libya)

Britain and France have recently done big natural gas deals with Libya. Might be that they are keen to protect their supply lines.

Frig all that. America just needs to take over the frigging world and be done with it.

funny-pictures-kitten-shoe-loled.jpg

I hear they have this exclusive club, if you become a member you get 72 virgins, the jump in is pretty volatile though

Their heads are made from towelling? Mine is made from Bakelite and chicken fat.

Back