What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 486K
Been wet, cold and nasty for a while.
I started heating the house about a month back, might fill the hottub this weekend:)

We've had the geo-thermal on heat for about two weeks .Way too early to fire the stove .

It's been chilly and rainy and suppossed to get a freeze Sunday evening .It won't be too long before I'm azz deep in leaves no doubt .

Ahhhhh Summer is arriving down under! Soon pictures of flowering trees :)
Got cold here last night.. Needed two covers with the window open and the fan on. Had to shut the fan off about 2 AM. Supposed to be in the mid seventies for a high today. DId I mention it was about 100F earlier this week????:|:

Ahhhhh Summer is arriving down under! Soon pictures of flowering trees :)

I doubt many here these days would be interested.

It's freezing, snowing just up in the mountains here and down south and even in South Aust.:what:

Pelted down rain here most of the day but the sun came out about 4pm so I got a bit of firewood in, not easy to get to the wood pile this time of year because it's behind the mulberry tree which is dragging on the ground.

Might be time to make some mulberry wine again.

snowkangaroo400_187elkr-187ell7.jpg

Rain, rain and rain again. Time to time there is a little sunshine but it doesn't last long.
Wet and muddy for the less.

SST, you got that right. Dry as a camel fart from July 1 to October 12, drizzle on the 12th then pouring rain since, lets see if it lasts till next July 1, similar to the last 3 years. Two seasons in the pacific northwet, shorts and goretex. :)

Rain, rain and more rain.
Might as well live in the PNW.

One good thing, we've had a very dry summer so mushrooms have been dormant, with all the rain we've had lately we can pick our fill of boletus edulis in the woods every day.
They are small, firm and free of worms right now, yummy:)

Back