What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
At least a storm is a proper storm. The monsoons we get this time of year, they really mess with you, rain and mist on and off in short bursts throughout the day and night. Crawly things that you have never seen before start coming out, and often with many legs.

I think it got to 102 yesterday here Stephen. About 10 degrees cooler today. I saw where a pretty new piece of sidewalk buckled way up in the air in Ceres.

cooled off here finally, now just waiting for the humidity to go down. might be a while with all the rain we got...

cooled off here finally, now just waiting for the humidity to go down. might be a while with all the rain we got...

Was definitely 10 degrees cooler today. Supposed to cool off another 5 tomorrow. Then stay low to mid 80s Saturday. I am glad I put that tree off until this weekend.8)
Here is the lower portion of the trunk.. 1/2 barrel planter for reference :D

Attachments

• IMG_0527.jpg
    IMG_0527.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1
Big storm blowing through here tonight, lots of lightning and rain, even some hail, winds pretty calm though.

Rediculous, stupid, record hot here. Feels like August, I think it is 103 today. Working half days if I can help it, just not that productive in the afternoons. Large cracks in the soil everywhere, could sure use a long steady rain.

We average 10 days per year at or above 100*.

We had 10 or 11 days in June that broke the 100* mark. July and August are looking hot also. The seven day forecast shows 2 days at 99* and the other 5 days over 100.

Makes me not even want to go outside!!!!

Back