What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Good heavens I had to build another fire .Got cold last night and Mrs Smith and I caught this little "bug " of some kind .The warm fire kind of helps with the achiness of the joints .

Well I guess they measured the snow pack up at Badger Pass in Yosemite.. They have got 8-10 feet of new snow since Sunday. A customer told me the valley floor has 3-4 feet. It is still snowing up there by the reports I am getting. Mixed here, rain, sleet and snow. And it just keeps going and going....
If we get warm rain after all this... We are so screwed for flooding it ain't funny.

weather perked up today, partly cloudy, warm sun, high was 14C so I am told. the next few days is 70% POP though so I guess we are par for the course here in the PNW for early spring. Bring on the raingear.

I live a blessed life, I gotta tell ya. We haven't had rain in over a month and I've been working every day. Today I can't work because my truck is in the shop and we're getting some much needed rain. If my luck holds then the rain will quit about the same time my truck is finished. :)

Yup, thundershowers off and on all day today here. We managed to knock out one small job this morning before it got too bad.

Still below freezing here................and lots of snow on the ground, global warming my butt! Suppossed to get above freezing tommorrow but just bairly.

I live a blessed life, I gotta tell ya. We haven't had rain in over a month and I've been working every day. Today I can't work because my truck is in the shop and we're getting some much needed rain. If my luck holds then the rain will quit about the same time my truck is finished. :)

I've learned not to dare the devil. If I ever thought things were going well, I would be the worlds first ever victim of a guinea pig trampling, or some such ignominy.

It looks rather springish out but the temp still acts like winter .Still drops to the 20's at night ,40's day time . Still got the fire going,it's getting a little old this late .:what:

It looks rather springish out but the temp still acts like winter .Still drops to the 20's at night ,40's day time . Still got the fire going,it's getting a little old this late .:what:

Don't I know it!

Soaked outside,gonna rain all week,lows in the low 60's.highs in the mid to high 70's.

Gonna try embedding this to see if it works. A wet front has parked on top of us and isn't moving. It's just pulling moisture out of the Gulf and dumping it on the middle of the state.

Nope, couldn't embed the radar. Here's the link.
http://www.wesh.com/wxmap/4290829/detail.html

As seen on the time lapse image linked in the quote above, it looks like that system is drifting south of us. Good to see it because I have a lot of work to do in the next two days.

Back