What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Raining here today, 66 degrees. Brrr. I'm supposed to do estimates and pick up a new gun.

We set two new records already, -14 for a low, old was -4, and -25 windchill, old was -13! These fools are still having school, I think it's insane! It's not fit for man or beast out there right now!

It is -11 here without the wind chill right now and its 8 o'clock in the morning. Next week it is supposed to get into the upper 30's, it's going to feel like a full on heat wave!!! People are going to be running around in t-shirts and shorts outside. :)

It hit zero last night .Right now,noon 4 above ,windchill 11 below with the sun shining .

As I look up my window I see squirrels scampering around in the oak trees .

hmm, was 4C yesterday, must be warming up for spring as I saw at least 2 gals in mini skirts.... brave souls.

Maybe those Canadian chicks are a little tougher than our ladies to the south .This time of year if you see a female with a dress on shes' got to be a Mennonite .

It got way too warm today.. I had to strip down to a tee shirt which I really DO NOT like doing when I am burning brush :P
Yes I am missing hair and I have a place on my arm that is skinless from a butt end of poison oak that burned me. :|:

Good one, Dennis. :thumbup:

Quit bragging, Stephen. The zipper thing probably happened because Kat walked by in front of you and flashed you or something. :P

+4 celcius here todayright now and it feels great. Wasn't 3 weeks ago I froze the tips of my big toes to a nice shade of purple.

It was mid 40's and thawing .Evidently a warming trend for the next week .The problem is that water has to go some place and it's frozen ground underneath .

Still above 32 right now. Going to get up near 50 this week. I think it was Friday we set the lowest temp here at the house this winter, -17.8, beat out the previous -17.6.

Back