What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Sounds fishy to me .

It dumped somewhere between 4 and 6 inchs of powder yesterday .More on the way the next few days they say .Temps mid 20's .

Well isn't this a hoot .I just get through plowing out the drive ,sit down at the 'puter and danged if it isn't snowing again .:what:

Feels like spring with out the rain for about a week now and no end in sight..
The up side.. Perfect climbing weather..
Down side.... no climbing scheduled right now until March...
Up side... Don't have to wear as much clothes...
Down side... Going to have to wear too many clothes in weed season.
Up side.... Don't have to shovel snow.
Down side .... Short ski season..

Could be worse I keep telling myself.. Could be worse.

It's just a tad below freezing this AM .Not for long though as it seems a Canadian clipper will soon send it down to zero .

As Mrs Smith says "nippley " .I offered to buy her a fur lined bra but she declined .:|:

It was cold as snot this morning, warmed up to 46 now, to bad it wont last!
Winter weather warning in effect already through noon tomorrow, for now? They say 4-6" of snow and 30-40mph winds, AGAIN!
OK, winter can go away now!

More snow on the way for early am. Only 3 to 5 inches, just enough to screw up the morning commute.

Now it's rain/freezing rain/sleet/ice in the am, about like Mike, in the morning commute, then the snow comes! I hope I can talk the wife into working form home tomorrow.
It's funny how age changes you, used to be I'd go out in the shit to see what it was, now I am content to hang at home and watch it on the news.
Gotta go again, wife just called, damn van wont start again and she's stuck at work.

3deg, 30mph winds and it's snowing to beat the band! They've already canceled school for tomorrow, not sure how much snow we will get, just went to the convince store and it's slick as snot!
Glad I've got a good stash of booze! :lol:

21 now, I think we got 8" of snow yesterday/last night, even the drives I'd cleared yesterday had a good 4" on them!
After five hours of clearing, I'm tired, the mini is tired, and my back is unhappy!

The temperature this morning at work with windchill factored in? -21 F

by quitting time it warmed up to -15 F

Back