What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Got 4 inches last night. First real snow we have had this winter. Might get another 2 or 3.

Squish- The 4 wheel trucks have a hub on the front end now like the front wheel drive cars, right? Looks like more fun.

Cyber- You looked for openings in CSX? They usually have some electronic/electrical openings. I think the key to getting hired there is to keep hammering applications. Knowing someone doesn't help much anymore-It is all run out of Jacksonville. They send interviewers up here all the way from Florida. Great management idea. My bud works for them and says out of 10 hires, 4 suck, 3 are just OK, and 3 are good.

Blizzard last weekend, and it is just nasty cold here now. Highs of -30 with the windchill, and 5' snow drifts everywhere! All my fault, been shitty since I bought the first RC airplane!

We had about 8 inches on the ground at my house, then freezing rain turned it to an ice rink yesterday afternoon, but the temps kept rising and it's all a big slushy mess now. It's amazing how much water a base of snow can hold.

Same here today Burnham. We had about 6" of snow fall last night, but now the rain has turned it into a big slushy mess. It will probably be gone by tomorrow. :cry:

Don't ya just hate having to decide wheather to wear snow boots or rubber boots!

It's like winning the lotto, and then having to pay it all back in taxes. This sucks.

We must have only got 4 inchs but it must have blown some today while I was at work .At any rate since I'm off tomorrow it looks like I should run the tractor down the drive and lay it back in case we get some more .

What happens is the sun thaws out the top then when it freezes the new snow just skates across it and piles up .4 feet drifts are a beech to bust with a little 25 HP tractor .

Supposed to rain all week, just started last night and its trying to make up for the lack monday and tuesday

Snow and more snow here in Tennessee. We have about 8" now and that's a lot for us. When it snows it seems like everyone has to go somewhere even though they have no idea how to drive?!?!?

Was supposed to be a nice day... Temp was ok but cloudy, then got rained on for the latter part of the day. Then sun came out in clear blue skies for the sunset....:|:

wound up with 26 inches at my house official was 25 at bradley airport. a new record for CT

Back