What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
My house too! We don't live that far apart, I think ours houses are 1.5 inches apart!
Rain forever in the forecast here, such is life. We have had some sweet weather for a December

Yeah.. it was kinda interesting to blow off saw parts and hit them with solvents and such in between torrential wind driven tears from heaven.
Probably gonna have to re-tune the 460... :lol:

Andy seems upset regardless of the weather. But it was warmer in Kansas than Orlando today. Hovered around 50 all day and the sun never came out once. Almost felt like I was in Kansas or something except there wasn't any wind and tornadoes.

Ohhhh I want some lightening... could you send some up the hill please Deva? :D

I think I should be a total case by the time this rain clears... Looks like it may end Thursday ..:|:

I have captured it before. Get used to where it's striking and sit there with your camera ready.

Unseasonably warm the last couple days, though the mountains are covered in snow and the ski lifts are moving. Rode home beneath a clear sky and moon so bright that I seemed to feel some heat from it.

A bit warmer here now about -7c. Just about perfect winter temp!

We have a bout 1m snow in the garden and more coming tonight and tomorrow.

Around 30f and holding, gray dry as usual. haven't got an inch in the yard yet and grass is still showing.

Nice here too in North central Ohio. 30-32 degree with a breeze

Was supposed to be sunny most the day here and tomorrow. Nope. Maybe tomorrow. Snuck in some work under the clouds stuck against the Sierras and drizzle.:|: Good thing we had a few hot fires to work around :)

Back