What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 481K
Snowin finally. Trevin looked out the window and gasped this am, "Papa, it shnowed! Thats awesome!"

We had a snowball fight this morning. It was a little to powdery to make a perfect snowball. Instead of hitting Haley I threw mine into the tree above her and made it snow on her.

Got slickery on my way home from an emergency guying.
Here is the HWY almost to my turn off. People were already going off the road.. No pics of that.. Kinda needed both hands. 5 MPH at best down my road... It is turning to ice under the snow.

Attachments

• IMG_5639.jpg
    IMG_5639.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5640.jpg
    IMG_5640.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 1
-5C and breezy here today, found my rain guage had not been emptied in time :( new one next year, for the third year in a row. :D lol

A few years ago, when asked why I didn't have a rain gauge, the gentleman didn't like it :X when I replied...

"I'm not old enough to own a rain gauge. I'm still young enough that I have better things to talk about than how much rain I got yesterday". :lol::lol:

It was just a joke. He finally got over it. :D

me too but it doesnt send the rain amount details to often. I also have a little weather station deal on the patio and inside on the tv shelf. in/out temps, weather trend, max/min over 24 hours. :) I am a nut for info.

It's 11 degrees. Something happened with the breaker panel, only have power on part of the house. Trying to find an extension cord for a space heater.

Shoot, I cranked my AC yesterday afternoon... shut it down this am.

70 degrees ATM - way above average.
124.gif

'Twas brisk this morning, 10 F. on my porch at 0600. We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground. Warm woodstove is a happy thought.

-20c. Freaking chilly. Nothing out of the ordinary though. Maybe some more snow tonight or tomorrow. My tree gear is colllllllllld looking all covered in snow. I'm not even thinking about treework until it warms up a tad and I'm a bit more recovered from the strep throat ordeal.

Visiting the daughter and family in Carson Ia today. drove through blowing snow from Fargo to 20 miles south last night, freezing rain from Watertown to Sioux Falls this morning. Was 10 when we left home, 40 now. real heat wave.

Back