What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 485K
Made it until about 2:30 today before all hell broke loose. Nice and sunny now, but that's just cookin' up some more t-storms.

Last edited:
drizzle and pissy, yesterday, today and tomorrow forecast. whatever, it had been brilliant here for weeks, I wont complain after a day of drizzle. :)

103 F hot ... We worked in a canyon today with no breeze and called it a day after a 1/2 of one. Monday it is supposed to go below 100 so we will hold off more work till then...

its a beauty again today. 75F, 44% humidity. 4:45 in the after noon and momma is at work. I think Bub and I are going to go sit in his kiddie pool under the umbrella. :D

104 today with a little humidity.. Just got done pulling a 100' 220 line to the tank/pump station. I already had the conduit there.. Put that in when we built the house. First pull bull tape broke.. missed a fray spot in it I guess:|:
Second pull went fine.. Now I just need to pick up the pressure tank and a breaker box for up there and we can separate the houses on the line...

78 and sunny all day no breeze and very muggy. Then rained so hard I couldn't hardly see on the way home.

It's been stupid, just plain stupid here! Rains every other, or every third day. Highs have been in the mid to high 80's:?
Yeah, July in KS and we are having to mow twice a week, global warming is really kicking in now:roll:

Back