What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Well, it's snowing..... hopefully it keeps up so I can go get me a nice paycheck.;)

Cold but sunny. Gonna go out to the Alma mater with my brother and watch our old lacrosse team play today.

Suppose to be 40ish today, 43 tomorrow. Last 2 days before a little bit of more cold comes in this week. Should be nice, no snow and frozen ground, great for the mini.

While in Kentucky I froze my ass off. A couple days I simply could not get warm enough no matter what. I did not own enough layers of warm clothing to brave the elements. On my second to last day there I stopped in a Carhartt store and ended up walking out with my first pair of bib overalls (insulated). I wore them the last day there when it was 41 degrees and was very comfortable. I also wore them for the drive home and they were a bit warm when I got home to 80 degree weather. :|:

blowin 20 mph and gusting 35. supposed to rain also. gonna suck if i get storm calls today:(

Rained on and off all night and this am... Client wants us there at 9:30 and call at 8:00 to verify.. Soooo looks like we will try and get a bit of work in if the rain holds off..

So much for work.... Client called just as it started pouring rain with high wind.. 25-30 MPH gusts. Wind advisory from the valley to Yosemite Valley on 140. Rain and snow all day into tomorrow ... CHIT! Well there's always another day:roll:

Some of the flakes were bigger than nickels ... Wet snow... Then it would go from snow to rain to ice to snow.. We are basically ice and slush here now :|:

Attachments

• IMG_2150.JPG
    IMG_2150.JPG
    435.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2151.JPG
    IMG_2151.JPG
    432.6 KB · Views: 4
We had a week of warm and windy followed by cool with biting winds followed by high winds with occassional wind. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be sunny 60's and merely breezy. I'll take that.

Back