What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
looks like some of my dashboard pics of the weekend! saw the signs to gov camp on 84 monday. someday ill swimg through!

looks like some of my dashboard pics of the weekend! saw the signs to gov camp on 84 monday. someday ill swimg through!

Just let me know when you have enough time for a visit, Willie. You're always welcome. My office in Zigzag is right on highway 26, west of Gov't. Camp about 15 minutes drive in good weather.

some pics of my drive back from washington, just some pretty windsheild pics. these are along I-84 along the columbia river. one of the dams, you can see the wind farm on the hill above the gorge. and then Multnomah Falls

Attachments

• 97 030.jpg
    97 030.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 97 034.jpg
    97 034.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 97 036.jpg
    97 036.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 97 037.jpg
    97 037.jpg
    709.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 97 041.jpg
    97 041.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 97 047.jpg
    97 047.jpg
    981.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 97 050.jpg
    97 050.jpg
    963.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 97 051.jpg
    97 051.jpg
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 5
We are pretty much in the clutchs of a typical lake states winter .Temp in the teens with 12-15 inchs of snow on the ground .

You shove the white stuff around ,shovel what ever .About the time you get it all laid back it dumps some more on you .

Kids like to play in the stuff but young ones must be cautioned --don't eat the yellow snow .:lol:

My new signature "There's a hundred hungry moo-moos out there waiting for me to show up.....ice or not. "
Thanks Che! :D

Ha! At this moment I'll give you the whole herd along with the quote, Paul! They've 'escaped' three times this week....all just before dusk. Last night the entire herd was in the next field. Sometime between me feeding and when Mike went over, a tree took out the fence, leaving a huge gap for them to just saunter over.

It's sunny and above freezing today. Looks like a winter wonderland out there. The trees are still coated with ice. Took a picture of an ice covered Kentucky Coffee tree. I hope it turns out as I have the caption for it: ICED COFFEE. :D

almost 60 degrees here today in bowling green KY.

and I'm here working the ice storm.

:?:?

We had a front roll through here last night, picked up a 2600$ job this morning as a result! John is going down to take some pictures, I will post them when he gets back.

$ 2600 plus dump fees

Lordy, I can imagine, you're on an island! Too bad they can't build a long pier and you could just dump directly in the ocean - everything except logs. What would it hurt?

Back