What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 485K
When Steve says it's hot, he means that not only is it hot during the day, but all night as well.
At least we cool down at night here where I am.

We usually cool down pretty good at night, but not when it's 110. The further you go down in the valley the less night cooling you get. I just went down and bought 4 boxes of tangerine popsicles.

cools nicely here to, cant stand it when the nights are hot. i dont even like to drive through steves country with the windows up and a/c on!

cools nicely here to, cant stand it when the nights are hot. i dont even like to drive through steves country with the windows up and a/c on!

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

I wouldn't buy a wheelbarrow without A/C! 8)

No, it quit here and all the crews are still working. The way rain moves over the islands, it could be raining here and not over the next bridge. John had some rain in Key West but he is all clear now.

was warm today, I had major allergy issues, got home and found my allergy pill on my desk, I put it there with a multi vitamin this morning before I left, I took the multi, hit the bathroom to brush my teeth and forgot to take the medicine. sigh. Guess I deserved the sneezies today.

no rain - no sun -

JUST DARK -

10 pm and all is well - 79 and humid

Mmmmmm, RIBS!
168.gif

We sweat our pants through by 10:00 today. Guy helping me managed to somehow sweat through his lanyard.
Yeah, its lovely here.

Back