What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 482K
It actually, quite surprisingly, rained most of today. It began as a drizzle for several hours and then progressed into a steady downpour. I was perturbed because I had outdoor plans established, but alas! It has easily been two months or longer since it last rained. Hopefully the plants are happy, because I wasn't heh heh!

@lxskllr I would kill for some snow accumulation out in the desert! Not a flake of snow thus far this year; at least not in my parts!

We got Knotos rain yesterday too. No good downpour but a steady drizzle all day. Most of the snow is gone from my yard, replaced by the customary mud of substantial depth.

The sun has yet to rise, but it is cold and damp, I'll tell you that.

Warm and yucky out. Everything's wet, foggy, and warm. It's definitely warmer outside today, but if I open the door, it'll just let disgusting wet air in the house. I would say it's the worst winter ever, but that wouldn't be accurate. We did get one nice snow, and a week of nice temps. Two years ago was the worst winter to date, and last year managed to top that. This year might be the best winter of the rest of my life :^(

Broke down and built a fire. I'm right on the edge of being cold. I'm kinda chilly, and a little uncomfortable. I was trying to conserve wood cause I'm getting a little low on really dry stuff, but screw it. The fire will feel good. Still wet and yucky out, and though it still feels warmer than inside, the thermometer says otherwise.

Back