What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 492K
Cat doesn't carry it. Gotta call morbark.

...I like the cold just not too crazy about this wind.

...unless it brings work.

Cat doesn't carry it. Gotta call morbark.

...I like the cold just not too crazy about this wind.

...unless it brings work.

taint blowin hard enough for that....just enough to make one pucker while climbing

what about a starter rebuild......dude does em' in b'mtn.

I'm gonna do both. Get it rebuilt/cleaned and get a spare for the future.

Yeah, I was hanging on tight for a bit today. :lol: ...just a little pruning though.

Today's high was around 55. It was pretty brisk first thing this morning, low 40's and a 10-15 mph wind with near 20mph gusts, working in a T shirt in the lift.

Kind of cool in the AM but into the 80's in the afternoon. Cloudy all day today, like working in the shade. No wind for a few days with all of the almond and walnut harvesting going on it gets real dusty around here this time of year.

Love the weather were having now... Not too cold, not too hot...
high 70s to 80s day and high 40s at night.... Good for work and sleep and only need a long sleeve shirt in the am...

cool, partly cloudy. No work today though, dentist then home to draw a landscape design. Next three days are pruning etc, prediction is drizzle and rain. :(

snow has melted... not just wet and cold. I'm gonna look like a pillow hanging off a rope tomorrow.

Cold, wet, snowy, wet, cold, miserable. I don't mind snow when it cold and the ground is frozen, but mushy mud/snow is downright depressing this time of year.

Yeah, it's sticking around. Will probably be gone tomorrow, it's supposed to rain again. In January, it wouldn't be so bad. The first 40 degree day in the fall you freeze your butt off, but when it gets that warm in February, you're out in a Tshirt.

This cold air made it all the way to the Keys, Gigi? I'm surprised the front made it that far south this early in the season.

46 and clear at 6:45am, high today near 70. This is our first cold weather of the season.

This cold air made it all the way to the Keys, Gigi? I'm surprised the front made it that far south this early in the season.

46 and clear at 6:45am, high today near 70. This is our first cold weather of the season.

Yes, it made it! Very rare, I hope we have a cool winter! I love this weather! There is a pot of chilli in the office, with cheese on the side if any one wants a bowl.

Back